Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now New Album - Zara Larsson Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 31 January 2011
A really well made product which looks great in my little boy's Thomas themed bedroom. It was easy to build (it just slots together and there are only a few allen head screws - took about 10 minutes to build. Really sturdy, very bright colours, and the pictures of the Thomas characters fascinate my little boy. You can get plenty of toys inside it too! A good buy.
on 21 December 2011
Arrived in good time and in excellent condition. Easy to assemble - took less than 10 mins. Feels very sturdy and looks lovely! As others have noted - the lid isn't hinged but fits quite snugly so shouldn't slide off. Can't comment on how it withstands use as it's a Christmas present for my Grandson.
on 29 December 2016
A well made, sturdy and colourful box for the kids toys. My 1 year old son loves the colourful Thomas front. Only the front of the box has any design to it. This wooden style box is far better than the fabric types you can find elsewhere. My son had destroyed the fabric one by leaning on it and it finally gave way at the corners - with this wooden box that won't happen.
Just be careful with the lid. It is quite heavy and can easily nip little fingers. It just simply sits in place - it is not hinged or attached. We keep the lid out of sight until the kids go to bed and it's time to tidy up.
on 5 July 2011
A very useful box, with lots of space, and good value. My criticism would be that the lid is not hinged (the picture is a bit misleading) so not easy for a child to get in/out of. We ended up leaving ours off.
on 3 April 2014
Perfect for keeping our baby grandson's little toys together. Lid lifts off which will be safer than a hinged one which could trap his fingers. Quite big enough without being too big and a jolly addition to his room. Can imagine him sitting on it when he is bigger. Would recommend it as a first toy box.
on 13 July 2014
it is a lovely box nice bright colours and looks fantastic when built, but I thought for £45 the wood would of been pretty solid & the lid isnt hinged which is a bit of a pain in the backside. I would of liked it to be a tad bigger but the size is pretty decent.
on 20 November 2012
This is nice bright colours but not the best quality for the price. Lid lifts off so it not hinged which means when little onces try to put on or take it off it falls into the box or traps fingers (not sore). Bought a similar one from vertabudet for my daughters room (just white) it was far better made with better fittings to build it with and a soft close hinged lid and the price was the same.
on 14 December 2012
We have a Peppa Pig version of this toy box and it is much much stronger than this poor quality one. My little boy likes to sit on it and play and only being 2yrs i thought he'd be fine playing on it but he wasn't. The ends have cracked and he isn't very big so we are replacing with a much better quality one from elsewhere.
on 20 March 2014
Fantastic toy box, easy and quick to assemble, perfect for my sons toys, he loves the design and it keeps the bedroom alot tidier.
I would highly recommend this product
on 16 April 2013
A good size toy box that is strong enough for my 3 year old to sit on and the decoration is well done - it looks painted rather than being cheap stickers. I have left a star off because the lid should be hinged for this to be a perfect product. I leave my lid off most of the time to avoid getting little fingers caught where they shouldnt be.