on 21 September 2011
Less than £30.00.....great value! Really pleased with the sound quality and true bypass and because it's very easy to use I use it more than the boss or dod (can't remember which) that I never really could be bothered to get to grips with a few years back.

If you're a plug in and play kind of player and do not have the patience to tinker about with banks of digital effects, like me, this could be the budget stomp box for you. I would certainly consider other Joyo pedals, for the price they're a lot of fun and work well!

Can't really find fault with the quality, the pots feel a bit spongy in extreme min or max positions but work fine. It is sort of the Lada (no disrespect) on the pedal board at the moment next to Boss, MXR, EH and Morley but it works well, doesn't suck tone so I'm quite happy for it to stay there.

So if your a bit of a snob you might not want to bring it out until after dark.
on 23 January 2013
It's cheap, but it doesn't feel cheap. The box is sturdy, and the knobs also don't feel like they could fall off.

Quality of sound is also good. Wide variety of settings.

The only weird thing is when it's in bypass and the time setting is on >9 it gives a weird sound. It's hard to describe, but it's kind of a muted oscillation. And when you switch it on while it's giving that sound, you immediately get that oscillation sound, so I guess it's NOT true bypass since it's processing the sound even when switched off.

This problem makes it good enough for use at home, but not for recording or doing a gig. It's a pitty this happens because the quality of settings/sound itself is very nice.
This problem is also why I can only give it 3 stars.
on 6 August 2011
It does what it says it does,a simple delay no bells, no whistles, just an on off delay pedal. No background noise, and true bypass.
on 26 February 2015
I purchased this pedal from my local music store via my guitar teacher (he had one too). We both considered taking it back as it worked for 5 mins then the echo was cutting out. But the chap at the music store said had we tried using an adaptor with it instead of the battery. My guitar teacher used his power suppy and both pedals worked like a charm. I have purchased an adaptor from here to use in my pedal and it works very well now. There are joyo adaptors but they are quite pricey mine cost me £5.99. it mentioned my pedal by make and number in the description.
on 8 January 2014
for £30 this pedal is amazing!
unlike many digital delay pedals,this one is not cold. it may not have the warmth of something from the 70's but all the same it is a lot better than many others!
the mix of guitar and delay signal is great,the controls are very easy to see and operate,it looks good....surley one buy you will not regret!
this pedal is amazing value!
on 6 April 2013
Very fast delivery and is now installed on my pedalboard alongside the joyo chorus one.As with the chorus pedal this is very good tonally and is well made,for the money it's a no brainer.
on 27 November 2012
Quiet pedal with low noise - easy to use and sounds great when hooked up to the rest of my rig. you can get some great and varied tones from this pedal - a real bargain for this price.
on 20 May 2014
Simple to use and very effective, recommend a power supply though as it will munch batteries as will any digital fx pedal.
on 11 July 2014
Awful. Don't waste your money. It is this price for a reason. Used it twice at home and then it stopped working. Go for a more reliable make like Boss.
on 13 March 2013
For someone who is strictly amateur this device, along with much of the Joyo range, offers good value for money. For the price it produces an impressive range of echo effects. Of the 4 pedal I have this one is virtually always turned on when playing. It is also the only one where I have had to change the battery ...... twice after not that much usage. So if you do purchase this device, & I have not hesitation recommending it, & you use it for gigging I would strongly suggest getting a power supply.