on 2 March 2017
For the price I got them, I genuinely can't recommend these enough for music and gaming. They're large, comfortable for extended wear and have a clean sound, not particularly coloured by any means. The cans will go far louder than you can deal with before there are any quality issues, and the single cable is convenient as far as getting it out of the way goes, along with the length. At 3 metres, this will reach ridiculously far and go around anything likely to be in the way.
on 21 April 2017
I bought this item back in 2011. It had a rough use but is still going strong. Very good quality materials as well as the sound of it is just great. I am not really an audiophile but I definitely love the quality of sound that comes out of this headphones.

Probably the best 110 pounds I have spent on headphones in my entire life.

Note: The mini jack adapter it may sometimes not be as comfortable if placed in a front panel headphone input of a computer. I have being using it on my Alienware X51 for minimum 2 years and because sometimes I get clumsy I hit the adapter. Happened a couple of times which resulted in damaging the front jack input.
I recommend buying a cable that is the 3.5mm jack directly without needing an adapter.
on 21 March 2017
These headphones are amazing. Extremely good value for money when they are on sale though would not but these for full price. Only problem is the Senheiser sound signature which I personally like but I know this is not the case for everyone.
on 29 April 2017
These are nice headphones for PC users. Not sure about hifi, but they give a real improvement to the crummier games heaphones out there. Good quality feel, comfortable too.
on 11 February 2017
Very comfy, though it did take a while to get used to the pointy bit on the inside of the cups. Sounds very big and expansive, making it good for games, creates very clear audio. The cable it comes with is silly though and the sound isn't for everyone
on 17 June 2017
A cracking set of headphones: excellent sound definition, bass - warm, deep and natural sound, noise cancelling, remains comfortable to wear after 4 hours +, Feels robust and good value. Recommend LTGEM EVA Hard Case Travel Carrying Bag for storage when not in use.
on 26 May 2017
great
on 18 August 2015
Superb headphones which are very comfortable to use over long periods of time.
I'm very happy with this purchase.
on 29 April 2017
The probably best headsets I have ever used.
The sound is so good and realisty!
I bought it for 60£ so wait for a good deal and then jump on it!
Highly recommended
on 16 April 2017
excellent headphones. They are suitable for people who wear hearing aids.