Customer reviews

Thunder Toffee Vodka, 70 cl

I absolutely hate vodka. Let me get this out of the way. The smell is really unpleasant. Thunder Toffee Vodka is nothing like vodka. It is the Baileys of the vodka world. I bought this following the recommendation of a friend. Now I am addicted. If you have a sweet tooth and want something a bit different, a bit special, TRY it and see why it's so totally LUSH.

Great in those shot glasses on its own. I have also tried it with lemonade and it works well. Heaven in a glass!
on 26 April 2017
There is quite a strong taste of Vodka not sure how it gets such good reviews. We thought it might have been like LV (level) the one in the aluminium bottle, but it is of no comparison. If you like neat vodka than you might like it, not for me and the Mrs i'm afraid its a thumbs down.
on 20 February 2017
I didn't find this to be very balanced and found it to have a strong vodka taste. I much prefer the gentler and smoother KIN toffee vodka which is in a different league. I was certainly disappointed after it having so many excellent reviews.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 October 2015
If you haven't tried thunder toffee vodka yet then you really should this has been a reoccurring buy for me for several years now it is very very nice and the best thing of all you can't taste any disgusting vodka yayyyy!
Also if you like this drink you should also try licor 43 which is Amazing!
on 10 November 2016
I know the person who this is gifted for, already loves this vodka. My concern was, will it arrive in one piece, no cracked lid or at worse, a smashed bottle. Well, it arrived in perfect condition, well done 'Thunder'.
on 4 August 2017
on my second bottle, this has great taste, the toffee really comes through and has quite a kick, would definitely recommend trying.
on 23 August 2017
Tastes amazing!!, try mixing with anything and the toffee taste just overpowers it so you can mix with almost anything!!
we bought thi sofr a party and it was empty by the end of the night as everyone wanted a taste
on 19 July 2017
Purchased for my husband who thinks this drink is wonderful, and so do his friends that have also tried it. Cannot purchase in supermarkets but can be found in some off-licences,
on 3 August 2017
Love Thunder Vodka - this is my third bottle. Great drink to have on its own - not too sweet but still has that lovely toffee taste with the warmth of vodka at the end of it
on 29 July 2015
Bought it as a gift and was liked very much. They liked the toffee flavour and sweet taste, which softened the strength of the vodka. Bought it for a very good price too. Quick delivery and very well packaged.