Price:£18.73 - £58.64

on 22 November 2015
Decent man-bag. A few niggles, though:
- The strap could do with more padding - when you've got a heavy load in there, it's not super comfortable.
- The inside has one additional pocket - a zipped pouch hanging from the top. This is rather small - I used it for my passport and it was barely big enough to hold it lengthways (which is the only way it will allow the pouch to zip up). Seems silly not to make it a bit bigger. Also, it really needs a divider pocket inside that fills the whole bag, for a folder or similar.
- There are two extra pockets, but on the outside of the bag (but the main flap goes over them), so you feel like you can't quite trust them to hold anything important. that said, I did use them without any losses in a three week trip.
- the inside top zips up completely, which is good when you want to completely seal the contents, but gets in the way of the aforementioned inner pocket.
Otherwise, it's pretty decently made and looks nice and neutral and 'man'-y. I will probably try a different brand for the next one, though.
on 3 November 2015
I've been looking for a man bag which isn't too hand baggy . This is quite make & easy for a man to use who doesn't want to draw attention to himself. I've an Eastpak rucksack too so it's a cool name.
on 19 September 2011
Love the size, build quality and shape of this bag. It fits my MacBook Pro 13.1 perfectly in its protective case and with room for a slim folder and paperback book and note book. And I can still stuff a packlite waterproof in too. What I would say is that it needs pen pockets and more pockets that can be zipped or with Velcro.
Its a simple well constructed bag. If thats what you are seeking go buy it.
on 4 November 2013
I use this as a change/travel bag for my daughter. Plenty of room for her favourite blanket & teddy, along with four or five complete outfits, with two slim front pouches for any accessories. The zip top main compartment actually gives you comparatively more space than you expect as it is "proud" of the top of the sides when full, allowing you two squeeze just a little more in. Have been on lots of cross country travels by train and car, this always stays close to hand as it's easy to adjust to a pushchair or over the shoulders and get to what you may need. Keeps everything dry, and looks good. Will probably end up being her school bag, with the wear I've had so far from this one and my other Eastpak.
on 26 December 2013
Grandson wanted this bag for school so I bought it for him. I've been watching him use it all year and it is holding up beautfully. He says its comfortable to use, hold his books well so he's happy too. Very good quality.
on 21 November 2013
I can't fault this bag, it's perfect ! I originally ordered the Eastpak Senior Messenger Bag, however I felt it was just too big. When this one came I was delighted! It's a perfect size for my macbook pro, and I can also fit two or three large sized note pads. The difference between the sizes of the Junior and Senior bags are quite extreme...one is quite small, but can fit a decent amount of stuff into it, but the other is just huge ! Anyway, I'm delighted with my bag, and would highly recommend it !
on 7 February 2013
the material it is made ​​does not seem very durable. It 's different from the old one bought 5 years ago. The part of the strap that rests on the shoulder is hard and not comfortable.
on 12 July 2013
I bought another in different colour, excelent bag, only one thing to inprove, the pad on the shoulder strap, have wore down.
on 5 April 2011
Compact and light, the bag can content a Macbook 13' and a few magazines. It seems to be solid. The inner zip pocket is a bit too small. Wish there would be more than one zip pocket inside.
on 11 January 2013
I am absolutely delighted with this bag. It is the size of a normal satchel / man-bag (the product dimensions are incorrect) but it is very sturdy and made with excellent hard-wearing material. I really like the clips and the long zip into the bag, so that all the items inside will be secure. The zipped-pocket inside the bag will easily fit my wallet, keys and phone so that is fine for me. Excellent bag, I would recommend this. PS it comes with a 30-year guarantee!!!