Customer reviews

Size: 32GB|Colour: Transparent Yellow|Change
Price:£12.77+ £9.00 shipping

I use Macs, all my machines are Macs and this flash drive works seamlessly with Mac, mounting on the Desktop and none of those annoying programs installed on it for Windows only users, that Mac users can't use. Big enough to hold/transport a decent amount of files, data etc. and looks good into the bargain. Sturdy, strong, ideal. RECOMMENDED.
on 13 May 2017
Looked for 4GB Stick which seem to be disappearing from shops. This one has folding case which I like. It meets my requirements to the letter.
on 9 July 2017
Great value aam still using it to good effect.
on 30 July 2017
just fine excellent
on 11 March 2017
Perfect
on 27 June 2012
It was delivered on time. Is nicely designed. The transparent case is attractive. Works OK on all OS inc win 7. Cannot be formated to U3.
on 27 May 2012
Excellent 16 GB Pen drive, holds all my personal and work stuff
Allows me to access all my information while at home and at work
See through casing makes it interesting to look at, complete with a bright red light to let me know data is transferring
Best pen drive I have had so far
on 9 April 2012
My reason for purchasing this product was to download various CD's and play them in my car via the USB conection. The result is outstanding with 20 CD's loaded and space for lots more.
on 1 May 2012
32GB store provides room for an average of 10 videos, extreamly useful for transfering to my Sony Blue-ray USB socket to play the selecton.It Works perfectly with Mpeg 2 off air video downloads.
Very good value for money, this is the best for the price. I have yet to try adding a full Blue-ray movie at 1920X1080 HD, it has the capacity but I am not sure it can deliver the speed required for replay, this is to be tried soon.
PLEASE NOTE the maximum Read speed is 10 Megabytes. I have now transfered a full HD recording 1920X1080 AVCHD 50 frames Progressive onto the device and the replay quality is perfect! However it will not handle full specification Blue-Ray which requires a read speed of 21 Megabytes or greater.
on 25 August 2013
I've had this for almost a year, and it's been flawless. Quick transfer, no corruptions/lost data that I know of, and looks beautiful to boot!* Perfect for a backup. Only negative is that the hole at the end of the device is very small - only 3mm long and just over a 1mm at its widest point (internal measurements). This means you can't attach it directly onto a metal keyring or use a cord - you'd only be able to use a thin piece of thread/wire, which it dangerous unless the material is extremely strong and secure (both in its body and its friction knot-wise), otherwise, it can easily get pulled off**. Therefore, unless you have a secure pouch to keep it in (and which is debris free, as debris can get stuck in the device!), I'd suggest this is a USB stick best for home-use.

* This being siad, a red light on its end flashes every time the device is plugged in, initially accessed and when transferring files (although I have not double checked the latter) , which doesn't quite go with the look...!
**It also means you'd be unlikely to attach a neck cord onto it, making it less visible when plugged into a machine - this is a downside if you're using someone else's computer for a one-off occasion (e.g. at a café or if you're a travelling IT technician), as you'll be more likely to forget it.

See one answered question