on 18 November 2013
My wife and I needed a twin pushchair to accommodate our two kids ( '2' and '7 months old' ) to make movements easier. We find this item as perfect and ideal for parents like us.
We find it comfortable for the kids, easy and smooth to push, fold. Both seats can be adjusted to ensure the maximum comfort of the kids, enough space, it meets more than what we expected.
We bought a similar item with 3 wheels from other which ended rooting in our store room because it was very difficult to just stroll with.

I will highly recommend Hauck Duett Twin Stroller (Black) for all mothers/parents who have 2 kids with diiferent age.
on 5 July 2015
I love hauck, this is my third Child, and my third pushchair and all of them with Good quality and better price. I use it for my 2 yr Old and my 3 month baby (been using it since birth. Very large room in basket, easy to drive and the best for me the múltiple positions! Just love it!
review image review image
on 1 June 2014
I got this delivered a week ago. Assembling was an easy job, pretty straightforward. My son is already enjoying his time in this stroller and thanks to the 3 point seat belt, as t keeps him locked safely. All the parts of this stroller seem to have been made by very good quality stuff and hopefully will be durable. The box contains both the upper and the lower seat, which is good (some of the other dual strollers come only with the upper seat). The upper seat can be converted into a bassinet and a reclining seat quite easily without much fuss. The sun shade is pretty well designed, you wont need to buy an umbrella for this stroller. Also, the upper seat comes with a foot muff. Only thing missing is a rain cover (one reason for only 4 stars)

All said and done, the most important factor is that this stroller needs a huge boot even with one seat in use (another reason for only 4 stars). Only buy if you have a spacious boot, else you would surely give a -ve feedback to this product. One tip would be to remove all 4 wheels when you place this in your boot and a lot of space will be saved. Believe me, removing the 4 tyres hardly takes 30 seconds, so not a big deal.

I'll try to update my review after a few more months of use.
on 1 December 2013
The delivery was excellent. The double stroller is lovely. I love the design and it was easy to fix. A lot of people has admired the stroller and when I said it was from amazon. They were amazed. I would recommend this
on 7 April 2015
Best buggy I've ever had!
I have a 2 1/2 year old son and just had my little girl.
Buggy suits every need. So easy to put as parent/world facing or pram and the double! Basket is very big compared to other buggy's I've had! Only issue is that it's very big when folded down which takes up all room in our car boot (we have a big boot) and also my 2 1/2 year old looks quite big for the buggy which is a bit annoying but he can still sit in it fine!
Definitely worth the money. And would still 100% recommend this!
on 21 March 2015
This buggy was fairly easy to assemble, easy to move around due to its lightweight. My 2year old loves sitting in the bottom one and goes to sleep fairly quick once he's in there. My new born loves it too. But my only big problem with this product is the folding! It's such a nightmare for me to fold that i don't think of taking it out anymore since I can't fold it and nor get it in the car. The only reason why I have not returned this product is the fact that its too bulky for me to return and I just moved to Canada. I think the technology for folding needs to be improved upon as there's no point buying this product if it's so difficult to fold it.
on 22 September 2014
I first purchased the Graco duo which was way too wide and wouldnt even go through my doors and side gate and it certainly wasnt 'one click' assembling as claimed. I ended up exchanging it for this one and i am so glad i did.
I love this pushchair for its versatility. It also fit through my doors and side gate. Perfect!
on 7 July 2014
really great pushchair and does what it is intended to do. My 18 months year sits comfortably in the back (with the use of the back of the footmuff as the seat is rock hard) which we thought she would never however her head can be abit too close to the pram in front.
But the main reason why I didn't give it 5 stars is because no. 1 (know pay attention) it is huge ,it takes a lot of space to fit in the back of a car I mean it will not fit into the back of a ford galaxy 7 seater unless you push one of the seate forward.
no.2 This pushchair is very heavy generally and compared to the graco single seater we have. But what do you expect you want a 2 seater you have it.
If I had a choice between this and other 2 seaters I would still buy this but I would look out for the weight and size.
on 17 December 2014
I ordered this buggy just afew days ago and it came 2day it's all up and going and I'm well happy with it 😊 it's the best buggy yet 👍 good service 2
on 18 December 2014
was a squash for toddler to fit in with baby carrier on top, struggled to fold up and down, had to return unfortunately no longer required.