Size: 1L|Change
Price:£11.47+ Free shipping

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 April 2015
This was the recommended oil for my Audi A4 B6 130 diesel.

At the time of buying, it was cheaper to buy the separate 5 x 1 litre bottles rather than the 5 litre or 4+1 litre. Prices can tend to fluctuate quite a bit on here. My local motor factor could not even come close to these prices.
Check your local nationwide supermarkets for pricing too. It can all be done online.

The manual states more than 4 litres for oil and filter change, but I found the initial 4 litres more than enough. The spare 1 litre is there for top ups if needed. My little Briggs and Stratton lawn mower just got a treat too!
on 11 February 2016
I have been using this for a few years now and noticed a definite improvement in how smooth my car ran after the first use. It was also good as it helped flush out the remains of the original oil after the second use. This is a fully Synthetic oil unlike the Magnetec alternative from Castrol.

I like to purchase the German label containers each year as they are no different to the English oil; but they come in larger capacity cans.
on 7 September 2013
I only ever use Castrol, personally I believe it's the best choice for engine oil, I never use the cheap own brand stuff. It's good, lasts a while. Unfortunately, I drive a VW, and from quite a few of the reviews I've read online, VWs just seem to drink the stuff.
on 7 March 2013
Bought this when it was on offer for £28.99, for my Saab 93 yr 2000 oil change which was due in March, just done, and before i changed oil and ran engine up to temp, noise from engine was i thought normal, however after using this oil it is now much more quiet and when driving a lot smoother with more acceleration,
Highly recommend but disappointed the cheapest I can find is now £31.99,
Will be using it from now on
on 10 July 2016
Great value when on a lightning deal and given the recommended oil for my 2.0 diesel A6 Avant, supplied it myself when last getting my car serviced. Cost me about £34 on Amazon, and saved £60 off my service bill by providing it myself.
on 6 February 2016
It's oil.. It does what it says on the tin. My car likes to burn oil and I find this brand and strength works and lasts longer in it than others. German label but who cares.. I'm pretty sure you know what to do with it haha
on 2 January 2016
This is the recommended oil for both Passats we have and bought this as a special offer for two. Always use this oil but this was an offer not to miss. Faster and cheaper than waiting for a deal in the shops.
on 16 October 2013
I purchased this oil for an oil change in a Mercedes B class and found it a first class product coupled with the use of a sump pump it became an easy job to change both oil and oil filter, the job was completed in 45 mins with no spill or splash.
on 20 November 2014
I only ever use Castrol Edge or Magnatec in my cars. This was a great price from Amazon when I purchased it (around £25). The best thing that you can do for your car is regular, good quality old and filter changes. Love it!
on 16 March 2012
A proven high quality fully synthetic oil at an excellent price (when compared to Halfords and Opie Oils). The service was brilliant - I ordered a 4L can (for use in a 2002 Mk4 Golf 1.4 AXP petrol engine) at 6:00pm and it was delivered at midday next day. Like another reviewer, I noticed that the packaging differs slightly from the image used by Amazon in so far as the oil also meets BMW specifications as well as VW/Audi specifications. The batch details printed on the can indicated the manufacturing date was in November 2011 so was within 5 months of supply. What can I say about the oil? It is a gold coloured liquid in a nice plastic can with a handle on it which makes it easy to pour into the top of the engine. So far the engine hasn't seized so it looks like it works.