on 13 October 2013
Big dr who fan so I got this , after 3 days bits broke off ! , not a good key ring better left on the shelf ?
on 12 December 2014
This was a nice model Dalek, though the 'appendages' are quite fragile and look like they'll break off very easily. However, they do make a great Christmas Tree decoration, and much cheaper than the "proper" decorations that came out a couple of years back!
review image
on 4 October 2012
I bought this key ring for my brother has he is a Dr Who fan and I wanted something small to post to him as he now lives in America. I hope he likes it! The key ring does have a very realistic looking Dalek!
I bought it as a gift. She loved it.
on 4 January 2016
Arrived on time excellent quality
on 16 November 2015