on 22 November 2008
I can't even begin to tell you how long I've spent looking for an instrumental version of moon river that I like equally as much as the original choral version.

Apart from this there is a vast choice of songs, all performed beautifully. However, there are a few cheesy songs that creep on that aren't really wedding suitable such as can you feel the love tonight and my heart will go on, but then I plan to walk down the aisle to moon river so may be I'm not one to comment...
on 12 May 2011
Good selection of classical and instrumental popular music for a traditional wedding. Some religious music which would not be suitable for a civil wedding, however all tastes are catered for, unless you want something completely different.
Definitely a good CD to start with although you may want to look at others too.
on 4 March 2012
There is a good mix of traditional classical wedding music on the cd and also modern, contempory songs suitable for weddings. There are lots of songs on the album and it is great value. Everything you need for the ceremony is on here, you could even pick your first dance from it.
on 3 April 2013
Brought this for my wedding and was slightly disappointed. I did however manage to use one of the tracks for my procession. Besides that I wouldn't buy it again.
on 15 April 2015
Lovely wedding tunes very claasic
on 13 February 2015
Was ok was a few good songs