Price:£9.31+ Free shipping

on 16 March 2012
Great handy product for putting in hand luggage when going through security you need not worry about having a clear plastic bag!!!

Prompt delivery great serviceNivea for Men Travel Essentials Travel Pack (shower gel. shaving gel, Post Shave Balm, 24h deodorant )
on 16 January 2013
I bought this as a Christmas stocking filler for my husband. He was delighted with it and tried the different items which he loved. It has now been put carefully away in its own travel pouch for our upcoming trip. Sometimes we travel with only carry on luggage, and this assortment of items is perfect and we know it will be allowed on board
on 6 September 2012
good purchase it was great going through the airport with out the hastle of putting everything into a bag!product arrived quickly.
on 25 April 2013
Due to the paranoia of the airlines these days these items are small enough to take on holiday with you,
on 20 May 2013
Bought it for my Father's birthday since he's always on the move with work demands.

I got the nod that he would be happy to accept another one for xmas/birthday again. I believe this to be a good sign and a go-ahead to recommend it to others in need of a male gift.
on 6 November 2013
you could probably do this better and more cheaply if you buy a strong ziplock bag and fill it up with minis in the airport pharmacy.
if you don't think that you'll have time then this is pretty good. the bag is really sturdy so probably the best part of the kit. there's a bunch of face washes and things that you absolutely won't want to travel with, and there's a few essentials missing. i threw in extra razors, sunscreen sachets, proper mini toothpaste and full-sized toothbrush. put in a roll-on deodorant because the spray minis don't last a week.
on 17 April 2015
Good little set of travel products. My only complaint is, that I bought this as oppose to other sets because it states that it contains deodorant. It actually has antiperspirant, which I don't like and don't use. Apart from that a great little set.
on 15 June 2014
Everything you need for a few days away, and takes the stress out of worrying about having everything in the right size containers for airport security.
If you wet shave all you need to add is a razor, and your good to go.
I like and use these Nivea products at home so I knew they would work well.
The bag itself is robust enough to last a few trips if needed, and overall it's good value if you compare the cost of buying the products individually.
Delivery was very quick too.
Not just for carry on luggage, as useful as that is ... these little packs from Nivea are perfect for short breaks and business trips, with everything you need in one small and neat bag without adding too much weight.

You can pretty much rely on Nivea producing quality products and I find I can use them without any sensitivity issues (unlike some heavily perfumed kits.

Great price, and well worth it for this ready to go product.
on 14 August 2013
I first ordered this in July as a gift for a friend to take on holiday but it failed to arrive, it was sent out again on 1st August but still never arrived so the company have given me a full refund and stated if it does arrive I can keep it. Surprised by its arrival today and although I won't be giving it to the person it was first intended for I'm sure someone else will find a use for it

See one answered question