Customer reviews

on 23 April 2016
I enjoyed this. Smooth with for me a kind of creamy vanilla flavour. I have started to occasionally buy bourbon as an alternative to whiskey and I think this is the best I have tried so far. At £20 delivered it was great value. I notice the price has gone up now though.
on 17 January 2017
This is one of my husbands favourite bourbons, so it was a no brainer what to get him as part of his christmas present! As suspected it went down a treat and the price was good as well, so everyones a winner as far as i'm concerned. It's a decent quality bourbon, at a decent price, great for anyone who wants to try something different from the norm. Recommended!
on 22 July 2017
Decent bourbon for the price, fairly smooth ( to me ) when chilled below room temperature. Lovely looking bottle too however the cork broke off the cap and remained wedged in the neck, attempted to get it out and it fell into the bottle. Other than that, recommended at this price.
on 24 July 2017
good for the money, quite a nice flavour, less kick than you would expect but you definitely improve it with a dash of water, or, dare i say it? a dollop of coke ! taken at those values it is worth 4 stars but in no way does it challenge a single malt.
on 18 December 2015
It's quite smooth and slightly less "sharp" than the JD I'm used to. Haven't tried it as a mixer as I'm not into that faff and prefer things neat if I want to enjoy them. Would I buy this again? Yes, if on offer.
on 17 May 2017
I bought this to supplement the pricey whisky I bought earlier. It has a rounded taste and Is good for sipping neat or with water.

I was bummed that the cork lid broke. Its a shame as the bottle is pretty quaint and classy. I managed to pull out the piece of cork stuck in the neck with a corkscrew. Fortunately the lid of the empty knob creek fit perfectly on the bottle.
You'll be hard pressed to find whiskey as good as this for the price.
on 30 May 2017
My son introduced me to this very tasty bourbon when I visited him recently. I very nearly finished off the bottle on my own, he served iit n a large tumbler over lots of ice. It's​ very morish, in fact this purchase was to replace the bottle we (I) drank that night (got another for myself as well :-).
So would I recommend it, what do you think !!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 March 2017
Excellent Whiskey product, I like mine mixed with Ginger Beer or coke.

Much prefer to JD, although I do still like that also, worth a try sometime !
on 22 March 2017
Great tipple. Similar but much nicer than Jamerson. So good I brought two more bottles when the price was £19.99. Highly recommended
on 2 September 2017
I am very happy with my order great price very fast delivery and a very good seller AAA+++