Customer reviews

on 4 February 2014
I was gifted a Boppy pillow when pregnant and not long after my baby arrived I came on here and ordered a spare slip cover. If you have a breastfeeding baby prone to bringing up milk during or after a feed, then you really do need a spare. Good fit, easy to wash and dry.
However, the zip broke on this after just a few washes. I contacted the manufacturer and received no response. The quality of this cover I would say was slightly lower than the original.
on 28 February 2014
Although I'm not using the cushion much, I can't fault this spare cover. I bought it in order to have a spare so that when one is in the wash I can change it.
on 3 February 2014
This arrived promptly, is the perfect size for any feeding support pillow and the pattern is just lovely! Very pleased :)
on 23 August 2014