Price:£20.65+ Free shipping

on 27 January 2011
"only the finest for mrs nixons baby boy" quote from band of brothers.After trying this whisky i found it is the best i have ever had ,the taste is beautiful its rich ,deep and wonderfully smooth with exellent caramel notes. I ordered a bottle at 1.00 pm on the 26/01/2011 and it arrived at my house at 11.00am the next day and i didn't order by first class either. this really is a great blended scotch and lewis nixon was right when he said the FINEST because it truelly is.
on 2 November 2012
I prefer to drink my whiskey with no ice and mixer. This is the smoothest 40% whiskey I have ever tasted. Can't find it anywhere though ( apart from online. )
on 7 August 2015
I hadn't had any VAT 69 for many a year, and hadn't realized how hard it now was to come by when I promised someone a bottle for his birthday.
Suffice to say that by the time the Vat 69 arrived, the birthday had gone, and I've been luxuriating in drinking the bottle myself.
Can't wait till I have to buy another birthday present!
on 24 June 2013
As many people have mentioned this is often referred to in band of brothers, I bought it just to see if it was a good whiskey. I have to admit I do like it and would recommend it.
on 27 January 2016
I've bought this a couple of times now, it's an easy drinking whisky (not peaty) and if you just want a tipple whilst watching TV or with friends at the end of the night its a good bet. First heard about from the series Band of Brothers and its different to the whisky's I normally choose.
on 14 December 2012
I would like to state that the customer service provided by Dram Good Drinks is the best I have encountered in many a year. I had an issue with the presentation of the product. I sent feedback and was kindly supplied with another product which came very quickly and beautifully presented.

Wonderful service Georgia.
on 2 December 2015
Admittedly I only first found out about this whisky because of Band of Brothers. I'm not the biggest whisky drinker but I really do like Vat 69, just ordered my third bottle and looking forward to consuming it over the Christmas period.
on 8 January 2014
I bought this whisky for a friend of my son as it is considered to be not only a very good whisky but much sought after because of its links to the show 'Band of Brothers'. I tried for many weeks to buy it in a shop but it was not available anywhere (hence why so sought after). I was delighted when I was able to order it through Amazon and at an excellent price. It arrived promptly and very well packaged. It was a great success as a gift with all his friends asking where it had been bought! Thank you Amazon
on 11 November 2014
For the price, it's ok basically. It's a step up from most blended whiskeys you'll get at the supermarket. It's fairly smooth and easy to drink neat or on the rocks. It makes a good mixer really. That's certainly what I've used it for. If it were under £20 it would be an utter bargain, but it's not. So it's only 3 stars. I wouldn't avoid it, but I'm unlikely to seek it out again.
on 3 November 2013
WouldcRecommend this to all, smooth and rich in Flavour a must for Whiskey drinkers who enjoy relaxing with a good book and a glass of the Nectar.