TOP 500 REVIEWERon 20 February 2016
Although I never used the front screen protectors because I prefer the glass ones I have used the back ones. I was very impressed as I haven't seen protectors for the back of an iPhone before even though they are just as likely to crack as the front. They have lasted for ages and have protected the back of the phone very well from cracks and scratches. They went on well and had the stickers to instruct which side of the film needed to be removed before application and which should be removed after application. It didn't leave any of those annoying air bubbles either.
on 11 June 2012
These were perfect, and even better for the price. I was unsure whether it was worth getting them after reading reviews about the stickers leaving smudgy marks, but whoever is removing just the stickers hasn't noticed that they need to remove an entire piece of film, not just a sticker. The screen protector itself is inbetween two pieces of slightly thinner plastic, and in a sense are protecting the screen protector. CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE HAVE NOT NOTICED THIS! As for the bubbles, you just need to smooth these out, and if you can't they usually vanish over a short period of time. So happy with this product.
22 Comments| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 March 2017
Perfect
on 2 April 2014
This product was cheap and no matter how much I tried could not eliminate bubbles. I then went and bought the apple manufactured ones and although they are quite a bit more expensive they are worth it!
on 20 August 2015
These screen protectors are great value for money and they keep my phone from getting scratched and dirty.
on 19 October 2012
These are perfect! They fit brilliantly and the price is so fantastic that I can forgive the long delivery time. I'm not very good at applying these things but I managed it eventually and there are no annoying bubbles or anything! Another plus is the cloths it comes with, which were very helpful at removing the constant layer of dust I always have on my iPhone! :)
on 11 May 2014
Fantastic i Would recommend this seller
on 5 September 2014
Had loads of these, useful
on 24 December 2014
Very quick delivery, good quality
on 7 January 2015
So I have a iPhone 4s and decided to get a screen protectors because well I needed one so my phone doesn't scratch or anything. Went on Amazon, saw this product which had 5 protectors and read some of the reviews. I was scared at first thinking what if I get a dodgy one. Waited for like 3-4 weeks for this and was happy when it had arrived. Opened the package to see 5 screen protectors for an IPHONE 5S. This is honestly a rip off, first time I've ordered something that wasn't right. It took such a long time to arrive and once it arrived was devasted. Never buying any phone equipment a again. Waste of my money, (I know it was £1) but still. I don't recommend this product at all. DONT BUT IT, YOU WILL END UP WAITING FOR WEEKS AND IT WILL BE A IPHONE5 SCREEN PROTECTOR.