Customer reviews

Magnetic Neoprene Neck Support Collar
Price:£14.95+ Free shipping

on 8 July 2013
This Magnetic Neoprene Neck Support Collar is perfect, it is a Godsend like Yoda inspires to. I have severely damaged Cervical Discs in my neck, C4/5 & C5/6 which are severely degenerative and compressed, which in turn is compressing the C6 nerve root which is excruciating nerve pain through my head, across my shoulders and radiates down between my shoulder blades,with a curvature of my Cervical Spine.It also effects my left arm which has 25% use, due to the damaged nerve root. With heavy strong pain relief including Morphine. I have been looking for an appropriate Magnetic Neck Support to help ease the pain to use pre & post Op.

I Love this Collar, although it not a proper Neck Brace, this actually is preparing me for getting used to wear a Post-op Collar, as it supports my neck to the point of me moving my whole head not my neck which is more comfortable and I can feel the Magnets working. I have used Magnet Therapy for many years for my wrist and lower back. Meanwhile, I am on the waiting list to finally have my ACDF (Anterior Cervical Discectomy Fusion and Graft)hopefully sooner than later, I have been waiting 2 years for this op, so thank you again for this amazing piece of kit, invaluable. I would encourage anyone who has similar injuries in their neck to have one of these it does what it say it does. And thank you Yoda for encouraging my to get one of these. Blessings :-)

For me it is well worth the money. It gives me the same benefit as using ice packs and water bottles and unlike these stays in place whilst I move about and go out. May not suit all but I am happy with it. Thank you. :-)
on 14 July 2011
I have a chronic neck condition for which I am taking lots of drugs, among them morphine. I was surprised that this actually does help. It does not relieve the pain entirely but it does ease the pain. You need to wear it for at least 30 minutes to start feeling any benefit but it does work. I wear it now when I have to undertake any household tasks and although it does become a bit uncomfortable if you are sweaty, it does help.

on 11 November 2012
Arrived promptly and was perfect. I have had other neck supports before but this one fits really well and is very comfortable. Having the velcro strap to adjust to the right tightness is good and doesn't restrict you. Overall very pleased and seeing some of the benefits already.
on 12 December 2011
Magnetic Neoprene Neck Support Collar

Having previously used magnetic supports I had great faith in buying this collar and was immediately rewarded when the pain was reduced considerably after using it for a very short time.
on 19 September 2013
Unfortunately this product is let down by poor quality manufacturing, inferior materials and finish. Having said this it is a good concept, but needs further development and more attention to quality and ergonomics required.
on 1 November 2013
Okay but fastening appears incomplete, Velcro causes damage to material..... But okay!!! I've worn it a few times and help relieve neck pain
on 25 February 2013
This item arrived quickly and was well packaged. It helps with my sore / stiff neck (well I think it does anyway) and is fairly comfortable, although I find that I have to shave off my throat stubble in an evening to stop it chaffing my throat, could possably have a softer front material? This should not cause any problem for Ladies?
on 27 August 2014
This is being sold as a neck 'support' collar, but in actual fact it offers no more support than a paper bag. It is a piece of soft, smelly latex rubber with magnets stitched inside the layers. It is debatable that it could actually be contravening the trades descriptions act by using the word 'support'.
on 17 July 2012
it's called NEOPRENE MAGNETIC NECK SUPPORT, it's light and comfortable, fits easily. I have not washed it yet but I am very happy with it. There are no instructions with it as such for example it does not say how long to wear it. overall though I think it's great.
on 22 May 2013
MY father had neck pain for long or spondilytis and bought this for him to relive pain but he never had any difference even after using it many times.. didnt work!