Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 12 December 2012
I use watches like bracelets, so I like to have a watch that matches my outfit. I needed a blackish watch and didn't want to spend a fortune. I already had a Kahuna brown leather watch, so I knew what size to expect. It is not a slim delicate watch- it's nice and chunky, but that's what I like. The embroidery on the strap really stands out and perfectly matches the turqiose dial. A great buy!
on 24 June 2013
bought for daughter's birthday and her new job! Very pretty and seems to work ok so far! Not sure about what the strap is made from though - it says leather but doesn't feel like it and identical watches listed separately say their straps are not leather - ?
on 19 February 2013
Wearing my watch at this moment. I wear watches just like earings and bracelets - to match what I'm wearing. This Kahuna, has good quality leather strap with pretty embroidery. Have a couple of Kahuna, always relaible and v good value, if like me, you like to have more than one watch. Stongkin.
on 15 June 2011
I just love Kahuna watches and could not resist to buy 2 watches the same time as it was difficult to choose between them, so gorgeous they are and great value for money
on 26 December 2013
Inexpensive but still looks good. I have bought several like these. Perfect for day to day wear without worrying about it being damaged.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 August 2012
i have seen kahuna watches before but never owned one this one looks good and i love it pleased with my purchase
on 2 February 2013
my daughter chose this for her mum and its a really nice looking watch with good quality strap and pattern
on 7 September 2015
Very pretty, keeps excellent time, has lasted much longer than many pricier watches.
on 4 January 2015
It was for a Christmas present. It arrived in time and the recipient loved it.
on 7 January 2016
Fits her wrist and tells her the time