Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 23 June 2012
Well for under £3.00 did not expect much, how wrong i was, its great, 3 cds.
some great music well worth the money something for everyone i think. GB.
on 2 February 2013
worth the money as this is great music to listen too .Highly recommended to all kindle Fire HD 7" users.
on 11 October 2012
I was quite surprised at the speed my download was available to me. it was very easy to load onto my files, I had no problems. I am very pleased, thank you.
regards.
Soundseeker.
on 11 November 2013
This is a superb mix of some of the most loved pieces of movie music ever written. I thought that the price for so much great music was fabulous, and I would recommend it wholeheartedly.
on 10 November 2013
I am hooked to a dialysis machine for four hours three times a week and listening to this album is my reward.
Beautiful music by first class artists.
on 19 October 2013
Really nice to listen to and also to play as background music any time you need it. I really love it.
on 31 August 2013
I wanted to have to hand some background music when cooking/entertaining or even sitting around and this fits the bill quite well. Only trouble is one hears the same tunes on Classic FM frequently.
on 21 February 2013
I have enjoyed listening o the but there are some tracks that I will be deleting from my playlist (as they are not all to my taste).

A good album and still good value for money.
on 12 October 2013
Reasonable compilation of well worn music, Ok for background use as some tracks are past their best and outdated which leads to boredom.
on 15 February 2013
I found this to be a fantastic selection of music, that we all know and love. Good value for money, well worth the download