on 28 June 2014
My kids have a Peppa Pig themed room and this finished it off nicely. It's a lot smaller than I was expecting. It doesn't look to be of great quality so I am not expecting it to last years and years, however the kids (age 3 and 5) love it, and love sitting on it.
This rug went down very well with my Peppa Pig fan daughter and her sister (yes we then had to buy another).

It is of a really good size and is lovely and bright. It goes very well with a Peppa Pig themed bedroom. Any room with pink as a theme would probably be fine for this rug.

It has a rubber type non-slip backing which is helpful and means it moves around the room less!

Recommended.
on 8 February 2014
Bought for my daughters bedroom when i changed to a Peppa Pig theme. It does the job and looks good although it is a little on the thin side. I knew this before purchasing but wanted a Peppa Pig rug so it didnt really concern me. Would recommend if your child loves Peppa Pig!!
on 17 February 2011
I am so pleased with this rug, it is a fantastic rug and fits perfectly in my daughters pink bedroom. Fast delivery and this is the rug to go for if your daughter loves Pepper Pig like mine does.
on 14 July 2014
Peppa rug came on time and was well packaged.
It's a nice rug and our daughter is very happy with, it makes a nice addition to the room.
However it would receive 5☆ if it was a bit bigger for the price you don't get much rug!!
on 24 March 2015
Really good value for money. This very large rug would be perfect for my 2 year old's room when done! Cannot wait for her to see it! A massive peppa pig fan. Definitely recommend if you have a large room for it to fit in.
on 3 March 2013
Wouldn't recommend as a rug for your kids room. It's rubber-backed (like a bathmat!) has a very thin pile so isn't comfy at all, and made from a very synthetic shiny material. I sent it back. I'm normally really impressed with the quality of Peppa Pig products, but NOT this one!!
on 31 July 2014
This rug just makes my little girls peppa pig bedroom. She loves it! It's lovely great quality and the best bonus it's half the price I was about to pay from littlewoods! Delivery was vey quick I would recommend this product and buyer!
on 5 April 2013
Love this rug, perfect size (quite big!). My little girl is going to love this when she sees it in her room on her birthday!

Defo recommend it for any peppa pig fan!
on 11 November 2013
Good rug, made my two year old very happy.
Very pleased that the reverse side of the mat is anti slip, big bonus with kids running about all the time!