on 5 June 2012
What a good buy this is. I am so pleased with them. Everything is so clear, perfect for bird watching etc. Crystal Clear. They are light and come in a good quality case. Delivery was exceptionally quick. From ordering to delivery, it only took three days by ROYAL MAIL.
a 'Highly recommended' item
on 16 May 2012
These proved to be outstanding binos on our recent holiday. Have been trying for ages to buy a reasonably priced, reliable, lightweight pair that actually focus properly. These were recommended in BBC Countryfile magazine, and with good cause.
on 6 December 2012
Hi, I bought these binoculars a few weeks ago and am so glad i did. I have been promising myself a decent set for years (i own two cheap pairs)but found that anything decent was, as a pensioner beyond my price range, after using these i feel you would probably have to spend twice+ as much to improve on them.I use them mostly for Bird watching, Estuary viewing,and general use. An extemely good buy.
on 19 March 2013
Excellent pair of binoculars, good quality optics, lovely views. Good weight and size for the magnification. Nice touch with the object end covers just folding down but staying attached, wont have to bung them in the pocket or misplace them. Overall well pleased with my purchase.
on 10 April 2013
I bought these after a recommendation and for me (a glasses wearer) they are perfect for the money. Having never had a top end pair I obviously can't compare, but against my last pair of Bushnell's they are much better both in build quality and viewing.
on 24 January 2014
Basically the binoculars are OK. The caps are very badly designed and come off very easily.

The product is described as fully waterproof on the web page, however the instruction manual makes it plain they are only rain resistant. They are reasonably light and the optical performance is fair, but not outstanding.
All in all I think the price is a little high for a product that's moderate in both build quality and performance.
on 9 June 2013
as a keeper use them everyday and the glass in Hawke bino's is just amazing !! just amazing for the money !!
on 7 March 2013
Purchased these binoculars last week and had them out testing them. They are well worth the money, good weight and sturdy, the image is very bright and clear. Very happy with them.
on 27 February 2014
this is the first pair of good quality binoculars that i have owned. I hummed and hawed about spending so much on a set and when i got some amazon vouchers for my birthday, i bought this. I took the time to follow the set up procedure to focus them to my eyes and there is a spectacle setting on them, i have to say they are brilliant, and the image is so bright and clear i was astonished. i have used a friends £800 set, and to be honest, they were better, but not £700 worth's better. Totally recommend them. if i have to make a criticism of them, its the lens covers, they are very easy to lose, especially the eye piece ones, as they cant stay on (hang off) the binoculars when you are using them, the front ones can, but mine have come off a couple of times so I now leave them in the car when i am out walking, which is not great for keeping the optics clean.
I have had these binoculars for two years now and am still as happy with my purchase as I was in the review above.
on 17 November 2013
Meet my objectives: good magnification, close focusing, not heavy, excellent light transmission, excellent lens quality. Soft rubber lens caps for both ends attached so they didn't get lost the first time the binoculars were used. An the price is very reasonable for the quality.

See one answered question