Customer reviews

Price:£8.99

on 23 July 2016
awesome album
on 24 December 2012
If you are a purist, then you will notice tracks that are missing but this is the most complete compilation of prince's hits you will ever see/hear. After watching a you-tube documentary on his life-story, I simply had to get this. It makes you look back and feel that things aren't as good as they were in the 1980s and 1990s. Maybe they are not. True musicianship and top production was all the rage then before sampling and dance music, boy bands, reality TV etc. took over. A living legend.
on 6 October 2012
This is a great album with all the hits and some really good LP versions of his big tracks. If you love prince but can't afford his entire back catalogue of albums then this is a good general compilation.
on 20 December 2013
Before buying this, I hadn't heard much of Prince's music but always wanted to track more down. This contains a great selection of songs which I liked instantly, and I have no regrets about buying this without listening to it beforehand. If you don't already own any Prince, this is a fantastic introduction.
on 24 April 2016
May not be everything you would want. (How could it be?) ... But it is probably what you need for a party, the car etc. and the mixes in part 2 are never less than intriguing and excellent. Enjoy!
on 28 April 2016
Although I am a fan of Prince, I was a bit disappointed by some of the remixes. Maybe I'm just too used to the originals and would have preferred them.
on 25 April 2016
after his passing I wanted a reminder of his work . This album was a good choice I am very happy with it
on 23 April 2016
great album with some extended dance mixes..a great value buy..a must have.
on 23 April 2016
Just classic tunes from an artist taken away from us to soon.
on 13 October 2016