on 11 May 2016
So far it's great, zip lasted first try and it's warm. I'll update it if or when it fails.

Update 18/08/2016 I had to return this item many months ago but forgot to update this review. My issue was that the zipper at the back had burst open while I was out kayaking. Now this was a problem but the fact that it was cutting into my back while I was a few miles out in a lake was a much bigger issue. Until they fix this design flaw I would not reccomend getting this suit.
on 23 October 2016
Brilliant suit for the price. The zip is a bit fiddly and I think after some use it make either deteriorate or break. Get suit for the amateur. Size is ok, I'm 6ft tall, 34 inch waist and it was a good fit as I bought a large but it wouldn't want it to be any smaller.
on 30 August 2016
used over 9 days of surfing in Portugal without any problem. The savings I made from not having to rent a wet suit have paid for this already.
on 21 October 2016
Excellent
on 9 May 2016
small
on 23 June 2015
Tried on and fits as expected, just can't wait to try it out
on 26 December 2015
Too big
on 25 August 2017
Was great up until the zip burst open
on 7 January 2015
Good value for money. Fits well.
on 24 July 2016
Bought it as a birthday present for husband, perfect fit, he wore in Madeira recently said it was very comfortable.

See one answered question