on 27 June 2015
Had this belt since 2012 and I must say it's really lasted. It's a fashion belt so I didn't expect the quality of leather, but it has kept it's shape, hasn't cracked, all the studs remain intact and it hasn't faded. I do take care of my things but I've worn this at least 3 times a week over the past 2 1/2 years and there's no fault to be found! I'm now considering purchasing the all black version.
on 6 March 2016
Bought as a gift for husbands birthday as he really wanted a belt like this one. He's a 36" waist and I bought a large which I based on the size chart, fits perfectly. Really good quality, well made and he's delighted. Would recommend.
on 28 December 2012
Hello,

After wearing this belt for three weeks is already having signals of heavy use. But this is not leather. Instead it's low quality polyurethane. Don't buy it! Choose leather instead.

No complaints regarding the seller.

Thank you!
on 10 February 2014
how do i think of 17 ords to describe how i feel about my new belt other than i think its really really good
on 10 December 2012
Great quality!! It was a present for my boyfriend and he just loves it. It fits perfect and look great!!
on 26 November 2012
I bought this belt as a surprise for my boyfriend who was looking for this kind of belt for ages at the shops. He absolutly loves it! Its a good material and lenght, the studs are well fitted on the belt. Great fast delivery. The only thing is that on the picture is silver buckle shown and I received the belt with black buckle. I didn't change it as my boyfriend loved it anyway so all good!
on 1 May 2015
Great quality and I've been wearing this belt since Wednesday and will continue to wear it till it breaks
on 22 March 2013
This is a good belt but I wasn't expecting the studs to be so shinny,I am not a kid anymore!
on 12 April 2016
I just hope this belt lasts longer then the last one. good delivery
on 18 January 2015
I love this belt!!! Quality is excellent, looks great.