on 12 December 2012
Love the slip on shoes, and these are just great. Can look a bit old but with the right outfit it looks really trendy. The comfort factor alone is worth every penny (specially when you get them at the Amazon bargain price!! )
on 29 June 2013
Unfortunately, I had to return the shoes as they made my feet look massive....they are a very clumsy shoe but are so pretty, I wanted to like them and wanted to keep them but thye just didnt look right with jeans and especially not with a dress which is what i wanted them for. Gutted
on 20 August 2013
I find myself hardly wearing these sandals. They really are quite uncomfortable. One foot cut my toes and the sole has a far harder feel than I imagined. Disappointing purchase.
on 21 November 2012
I love these, they are very comfortable with no chance of your foot slipping out of them unlike some other sandals. I found that they are true to size. Would look well with jeans/trousers. They dont feel too high either and have a non slip sole. Ideal for the summer.
on 11 July 2013
Looks great on any outfit and unlike other summer sandals, these are very comfortable, good quality and good value for money.
on 23 November 2012
beautiful and comfy on my foot.
not heavy on legs.
this is my first time using Rockport product. actually nice.
on 1 November 2014
Great sandal, comfortable and stylish