Customer reviews

Size: Pack of 5|Change

on 20 October 2015
Baby loves them, they are her favourite toys. Very cute design, perfect size for little hands.

However-few problems with them. First, they collect mould very easily and it is not possible to clean them as the hole is tiny. Few dangerous chemicals in them as well...Company claims it is not to be put in the mouth- well, what child does not put things in their little mouths?
on 20 December 2016
We had to put these in the bin. The paint from the outside of the toys comes off and there is also some sort of black mould which comes out from inside them when the water is squeezed out. Shame, because they are very cute. We used extremely hot water to wash them out (squeezing the water in and out until all the mould was all gone) and we let the baby play with them but the black stuff kept appearing. We assume it is probably whatever coating is on the inside of the toys that is coming off with the bath water. The thought of whatever this unknown mould was being ingested made throwing them out the only option since you can't stop a teething baby chewing on anything he can get his hands on!
on 12 November 2015
My baby loves these toys and constantly chews them; to my surprise I noticed that because of the squirt hole in them, the bathtub water eventually became mold. I am sad that my baby cannot play with them any longer, however, it might be unhealthy/unsanitary for her.
review image review image
on 12 January 2016
My children love bath toys and these squirt ones are always popular. I have never seen this mix before there is a nice variety of animals compared to the ones we have had previously. Unfortunately I fond these type of items tend to go a little mouldy inside over time due to the water getting in them hence why I replace every so often. Thus far having had these for month these are doing well, I am trying to make an effort to squeexe the water back out after every bath to preserve them for as long as possible and so far so good. The kids love them the walrus and penguin are particular favourites.
on 24 July 2015
These are dangerous. Mould grows inside them.You can see them becoming all black from within and the mould comes out in strings when squirted :/ Had to throw them away
on 21 August 2014
Great little toys, my daughter loves them, her favourite seems to be the puffer fish. Makes bath time a bit more fun for her, I think she actually looks forward to having a bath so she can play with them.

Only thing I would say is that they need emptying before putting away as they can get a bit mouldy if any water is left inside them. I've had to purchase the 5 pack twice as this happened. bought the corner hammock this time though to keep them off the windowsill as I don't think direct sunlight helped.
on 27 February 2016
Great bath toys for youngsters but all parents should be aware that after using please make sure these toy are empty of water, as after time it turns to black mould inside the toy and your children probably squirt into there mouth as the play in the bath .not good
on 1 February 2015
Bought this when my son was only 9 months old. Was initially happy with it as he found the rubber toys entertaining at bath time. But a year and a half on, despite diligently draining the water out after each bath time to avoid mould growth, the mould has still taken over. Ok for the price, but really difficult to remove the mould once they start to take root (which they inevitably do despite one's best efforts) so now will have to bin the whole lot. Shame coz my boy really liked them. Got a Wow toys Danny's diving adventure boat instead, which has remained mould-free. More expensive true but if you don't want your kid playing with mould-infested toys, then worth the extra expense.
on 26 November 2014
Great, colourful bath squirters which my 1 year old loves. We brought these to replae some squirters we already have but that had gone black inside. These new ones are a perfect size for him to grab. He hasn't mastered the art of squirting with them yet but daddy certainly has! Our boy does like to knock them off the side of the bath and into the bath water like they are on a water slide. He also enjoys chewing on them and they are tough enough to withstand this. Im very happy with them but what would have been better is if they came with a net to help dry and store them (like our previous ones) - this would have warranted 5 stars then.
on 28 October 2015
After reading the other negative reviews, I decided to buy it anyway. My baby is so thrilled with chasing these pieces both in and out of water. Keeps him busy when changing so he doesn't roll over, for a few minutes. =) Perfect size for little hands learning to grip. There are so many different shapes and colours he is never bored of them. No issue with paint coming off. They don't squeak, which to me isn't a problem, but they are great water shooters. Piece of advice - buy a net to store them so they are well aired to avoid moulding.