Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: SQUIRTS SEA|Change
Price:£4.87+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 13 September 2012
We and our little one really loved these and had a good squirty play with them, they are really cute ... but on the first use we noticed that paint had been worn off in two spots matching front teeth ... assumed paint eaten. Contacted Munchkin and they replied really promptly, appreciated us contacting them as a valued customer, but said the following:

"The 5pk Sea Squirts are not designed to be chewed or bitten as this may lead breakage of the toy. Munchkin does realize that children do place items in their mouths, which have been approved through safety federal regulations. This product is a bath not a teething toy. Unfortunately, we do not have a refund policy. However, if you do not which for your child to continue using this product we can have it replaced with another bath item."
on 14 February 2012
My 4 month old loves these squirty animals. He lets me fill them up, squirt him and then hand it over to be chewed while I fill another. They also make good teething-chewers- I keep one in my handbag at all times.
Both my children enjoy playing with these bath toys.

They float about quite nicely in the bath. They are easy to fill with water and squirt about (though you are doomed when your child works out how to do this... You will get wet... Very wet.... Voice of experience!).

They have initiated all sorts of conversations about sea animals with our (just) three year old. Our one year old just enjoys splashing about with them and thinks its hilarious when we fire water at her from them.

The only problem we have come across is that it is quite difficult to get all the water out of them at the end of bath time, especially the ones with the more unusual shapes.

These bath toys represent good fun and good value, and I recommend them.
on 11 November 2014
PLEASE PROTECT YOUR CHILD FROM THIS TOY AND DON'T BUY IT!

I would give 0 stars if it wa possible. BEWARE: This toy can not be use for teething since its TOXIC!!!

As soon as I opened the bag I felt a strange smell that did go away fairly quick, however, once I took the toys to the sink to wash them I noticed that the paint was very sticky! You can stick them pretty easily from a smooth surface.

I have been researching about this product online and I found out that to start of it is NOT BPA free! And the paint is not natural paint.... The pack says it is suitable from 9 months but in small letter its says that its suitable from 30+ ???!!??!!?

PLEASE DO NOT BUY! And if you do, or you did, DONT LET THE BABY CHEW IT!
on 27 June 2014
They look cute but your baby is most likely to chew on them and these toys are not BPA free (this is what the manufacturer told me when I asked), not to mention that they are made of nasty PVC. My set ended up in the bin. It's a real shame that these things are still allowed to be sold in England.
on 20 October 2015
Baby loves them, they are her favourite toys. Very cute design, perfect size for little hands.

However-few problems with them. First, they collect mould very easily and it is not possible to clean them as the hole is tiny. Few dangerous chemicals in them as well...Company claims it is not to be put in the mouth- well, what child does not put things in their little mouths?
on 9 February 2012
My 7 month old likes these, especially when we 'hide' them round the bath and she has to find them. She currently likes the crab the best because she can fit it in to her mouth to chew on as she's teething. These are good value for money and are made of sturdy material.
on 23 June 2011
I bought quite a few sets, and this one is definitely my favorite. And amongst them, I love the pelican, it has such a funny face, especially when squeezed. Lovely toys.
on 4 March 2015
these are great little set taht will last a while if cared for i clean mine out with a bit of milton and rinse well so basically keep squirty clean water in and out of them stops them going moldy and musty
on 16 May 2014
I was suspicious about these toys when they arrived as they smelt terrible and research online seems to confirm that they are not made with baby safe materials. I thought munchkin was a good company but this is the second product I have bought from them and been really unhappy with (we also bought their penguin bubble blower which does not work properly at all and has been a complete waste of money) I would not ever buy any of their products again, it is shameful if they are using unsafe materials in the manufacture of baby toys