Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

on 7 September 2013
I very rarely comment on my purchases, but felt I needed to on this occasion.

This TV wall bracket is a great product and does exactly what it should. The quality is excellent. You gain confidence about the final result from the moment you open the box. I cannot see how certain stores can ask over £100 for similar products.

I needed the item to be delivered and installed quickly. It arrived before noon on the day after it was ordered. The instructions were clear and concise and all the accessories were present. Installation was easy, provided that you have a good drill and a 10mm drill bit. Please note that a socket set would also be useful as the bracket is bolted to the wall. A basic ratchet set will do the job.

If you need a good quality, heavy duty, flexible wall bracket buy this one from this supplier.

I hope this is helpful.
on 21 September 2013
Very well made and bolted bracket. Easy to put on the wall. Just done it and it took me 1 hour. Hence- I have never done it before:).
Highly recommend for its sturdiness, high choice of options for screwing on the back of your TV (from 100x100 to 400x400 in any combination). Also I do think claim that it supports TV's up to 40kg is reasonable.
I'll ad few pictures in a moment
on 9 December 2014
Excellent product. Strong, substantial bracket. Supplied with all the proper fixings and clear instructions.
review imagereview image
on 14 April 2014
Packaging could've been better - every thing loose inside, but all there - and damaged, but that would have been the post office. Once opened, all you need for the above TV sizes was there. I just drilled 3 holes - modern LED TVs are light - and installed the bracket. I find it easier to put the whole thing up, then offer the TV up to the bracket and get someone to put the 4 screws in the back of the TV - normally you would put part of the bracket on the TV first and then join the two together, but if my 9 year old son is hanging about, I put him to good use!
The bracket is heavy and sturdy. I would have no problem using it for a much older, heavier TV. It takes a little measuring to make sure the bracket is in the correct position, so that the TV is centred on the wall, but that's obvious. Within half an hour, we where watching TV in its new position. Would buy another!!
on 23 April 2014
I wasnt sure what to expect, the price was amazing, but the reviews had been outstanding, so gave it a go! Now my 50 inch new TV is sat proudly on the wall in the corner of my lounge and it can swivel almost 180 degress which is only constrained by the angle of the wall.

It is visible from all angles within the living/kitchen area and also from the deck outside at full swivel, so I am extremely pleased. One word of warning, many other reviewers say the same, dont worry about the screws just attach the wall bracket and plate with what you need, there will be a number of screws and fixings leftover but this does allow for a number of different TV configurations.
on 28 April 2014
This TV bracket is excellent and i'd thoroughly recommend it to anyone. We installed a 46inch screen on it, and it's perfect. I was expecting it to be good, but it was far better than i expected. Very well made and solid-build. I love the fact that the TV can be positioned in almost any angle.

Very easy to install, but take your time. I was fixing to plasterboard walls, and decided it was well worth investing in some solid metal dry-wall plugs from my local DIY store. I'm sure the wall-plugs that are provided are fine, but i wanted to be sure. Since i figured the price of this was so good, i didn't mind spending a fiver on some good quality dry-wall plugs.

As per one of the other reviews, when you have fixed the TV to the bracket, don;t be surprised if your TV looks lop-sided. I did panic for a moment, and then realised you can adjust the angle of the TV using the nuts on the back. Very clever design.

You'd be hard-pushed to find a better quality TV bracket for less money. Well worth every penny. Would thoroughly recommend!!
on 9 December 2015
I've fitted two of these in the last week and they are brilliant! The build quality is fantastic and you really do realise that your precious flatscreen is protected and almost meant to have this Wall Mount holding its back. The spacers are ingenious and the swivel mount is easily adjustable and straightforward to mount. The easy attaching fitting concept meant that I could fix a 50" by myself. For this offer price you'd be mad not to get this. Happy Mounting!
on 21 April 2015
Very fast delivery, good packaging. The product is heavy and has a good quality look and feel about it, a matte black finish with two cable tidy clip-ons, very smart. Easy to mount, while i used a 12 inch spirit level to mark out drill holes to get it as level as possible prior to drilling and mounting, the bracket actually has an adjustment feature built into it so that you can get a few degrees of tilt either way - the bracket plate that screws into the back of the TV can actually be swivelled a few degrees either way so once you've screwed the TV to the mount any minor slippage in drilling the holes that has resulted in the TV being slightly askew can be corrected without having to re-drill holes and without having to remove the TV from the bracket either. Simply tightened with the buts and bolts. It has a tilt mechanism for tilting the TV down too. The bracket collapses very tightly against the wall but how tightly will depend on which way the cabling exits your particular TV (horizontally, vertically) but you can get angled HDMI connectors to counteract this to some extent. All in all, very happy with this product.
on 25 April 2017
Strong construction, fitted my installation needs - vertical wooden beam covering plaster boards internal wall - so all bolts needed to be in a line - only issue - Sony TV had HDMI / connects in the middle therefore covered by bracket plate - so got a 90 angle HDMI connection and fits perfectly with the thick HDMI cables I use for this 4K , SUHD TV
on 26 November 2015
Bracket is exactly the same I got previously for 10£ for 40" TV but this one has got extendable parts. Unfortunately it doesn't fit Sony bravia 50" or any TV which has a sticking out back at the bottom.of the TV
I wuldnt recommended to buy expandable screws from Amazon for 7£
I got them for few quid from builder depot and was able to fit my TV using this bracket
Good luck!