Customer reviews

Official Xbox 360 HDMI Cable (Xbox 360)

on 27 July 2017
Doing it's job well. Good quality cable. Packed well for transportation. Arrived in the time the seller estimated. Would buy again
on 29 October 2017
exactly as described
on 2 November 2017
A+++
on 29 May 2017
Quality
on 7 December 2015
Official HDMI cable. Does the job.
on 18 April 2016
Great product. Great service
on 16 August 2017
Works perfectly no issue at all
on 15 May 2011
I only got my first XBOX 360 last September (finally caved and I'm glad I did!) and, being a complete newbie, didn't really understand the fuss over all of the cables. I have a cheap television and so I just figured that it was the telly's fault that PAL-50 made my video games look blurry. I was quite satisfied with the quality...if I played from a good two metres away.

Then, quite by accident, I stumbled across several forum boards talking about HDMI cables. Being a complete dolt at hardware (I'm a software gal), my initial response was, "Oh please, can a cable *really* make that much difference?" But hey, nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?

Well...I wholeheartedly wish I'd ventured and gained sooner. This cable makes everything look absolutely fantastic. I'm using a 21" flatscreen TV, but using the red/white/yellow into scart connection the XBOX 360 comes with as standard, I couldn't read some of the text in Mass Effect 2. Now I can. And not only that, I can see each individual leaf on the trees in the Presidium! And the detailing on the bark! Amazing!

Okay, I thought, what about older games, then...? Maybe it just looks so pretty because Mass Effect was made to be pretty. But oh ho, I was pleasantly surprised! Quake IV looked insanely sharp, crisp and detailed, whilst Fable II's hideously malformed faces and hair pieces quickly morphed into...well, more sharply defined hideously malformed faces and hair pieces. (I'm sorry, Peter, I can't lie.) I'm also currently playing Duke Nukem 3D from the XBLA and I swear even the appearance of that has been greatly improved. It's truly a marvel, and now I'm replaying all of the games I finished last year just to stare in awe at how much prettier they look. The scary forests in Alan Wake...! The Galaxy Map in Mass Effect...! My Pinatas in Viva Pinata...! Oh my gosh, I can see each blade of the grass!

As for my setup, I have the newish 4GB Slim Wireless model of the XBOX 360. I don't know what the reviewer who gave this cable one star was on about; with my XBOX you just plug one end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI port, and the other into the HDMI port on the back of the television. If you have an XBOX older than the ones that came out late last year, I would recommend checking online or in your local gaming hardware shop to see if it's HDMI compatible. If it is, I recommend you buy this cable immediately. It will improve your gaming experience no end.

And for those using an older LCD computer monitor without a HDMI port, look into using the XBOX VGA cable. The quality on my Dad's PC setup for his XBOX is almost as clear as the HDMI makes mine. :-)
22 Comments| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 30 October 2016
I would give it 5 stars if the dark grey wasnt so pale white for my darker skintone. In hindsight I probably should have purchased black but it was an add on item to my other amazon prime purchases amd never tried it before so don't know if it's a match. Arrived bang on time though.
If you're darker and trying to do a look like the grayscale (which is getting popular,) and dont want to spend too much for halloween you have to mix with other things. I personally mixed with very dark brown concealer and contoured with black eyeshadow and highlighted with cheap grey/ white lipstick. Considering the very basic items I used the paint worked really well and it washes off very easy too! Just flannel, warm water with or without soap works. However even tjough it washes off fear not because i painted my hands too and washed my hands couple of times but it held its own. Make sure you apply enough! Slight irritation for someone with super sensitive skin like myself but went away 2nd time using it. Best to add water as its solid paste and something hard to make it creamy enough to use.
Use a soft sponge to apply and if adding details wait for the layer to dry so you can use your hands or soft brush to add your dimensions.
Got tons of compliments on my night out. X
review imagereview imagereview image
on 15 May 2013
Works well but the picture is misleading as it's not a boxed official XBox product which I was a bit disappointed by