on 26 December 2017
Great little tool for the price, for me it is better than the small bench tile saws
on 27 November 2015
Before talking about the Ryobi One+ Tile Saw I should say that I'm not a professional just someone that is fairly good at most DIY jobs if I have access to some helpful tools..

I bought this in a Black Friday deal with the Hammer Drill/Driver and charger and two batteries for about £50 so it's great value and my review is written with that context.

I've used it so far to cut natural stone / travertine type tiles for both floor and walls and it's been excellent. The tiles I've cut have been about 10mm in depth so not mega thick but it's cut through them so well I'm confident thicker tiles would be ok too. The locking mechanism did need re-tightening after a few cuts but it's only a matter of using the supplied allen key so very simple.

I've used it both with and without the water and as you'd expect it's much less dusty using the water, but it's a little fiddly to turn on and off quickly whilst moving the next tile into place to cut, and if you don't turn the water off, it does come through fairly quickly. An old towel comes in useful.

So far then all good. I would definitely recommend ear defenders - I've used all types of power tools from chainsaws to petrol mowers, blowers and hedge cutters and it's loud ;)
on 24 January 2016
I used this for the cuts in my hallway, under 4m2, and used the 1.3Ah battery..... I think I managed 5 small cuts before the battery died. Borrowed another 2 of the 1.3Ah battery's with another charger to complete the job. It took ages. When the saw is charged it's an excellent tool, but I think you need a 5.0Ah battery to stand a chance, which can cost nearly £100. So the nice cheap £35 saw is maybe not looking as much of a bargain as 1st thought...photo is not completed job but gives you an idea of how many cuts I did
review image
on 10 November 2017
Does the job
on 3 November 2015
Purchased this saw for large format ceramic wall tiles and porcelain floor tiles, changed supplied blade for a porcelain cutting one from Right Lines (online) and it has been perfect for the task. Would recommend highly especially at this price.
on 24 August 2016
Ryobi tools none better for all the jobs around the house and in work all using the same Battery and if you have lots of Ryobi tools buy another 4 a Battery
on 4 February 2013
Bought this thinkin it would help me in my job as a tiler no power whatsoever batteries just dont last forget if ur workin with porcelain
44 Comments| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 February 2016
Brill product
on 11 November 2014
I am very pleased with my Tile saw and at a very good price, thank you
on 24 November 2014