Customer reviews

on 29 August 2017
These seem to work for my dog along with about a 3 times weekly teeth cleaning session. He is nine now and has never had to have his teeth descaled or any dental treatment at all. The vet days his teeth are all good. He has had these Dentastix since a young age and he loves them.
on 26 June 2017
My dog (gsp) has one a day, he's 6 years old and people think he's younger as his teeth are so white. He loves them as a treat. Last him about 30 seconds. He's never had bad breath
on 10 June 2017
I cut these in half for our Jack Russell as they work out cheaper than buying the ones for her size. She loves them and according to our vet her teeth are excellent. Good price.
on 5 June 2017
My dog gets half of one after her evening meal and she really loves it. She really chews it so it's helping her teeth. Have used these for several years now, always go down well.
on 14 June 2017
Suddenly my dog has become sensitive to dentastix and vomits the day after chewing the sticks .There is a possibility that they block the intestine as they tend to be regurgitated in undigested pieces
on 1 May 2017
Our three hounds like to roll in muck, get filthy (then roll on beds), have selective hearing issues and generally believe that they are superior to us.

They have nice clean teeth though. Recommend.
on 11 March 2011
Great value for money, I was a bit worried about buying these, re the reviews. But I am glad I did as you get 4 Packs as it says and at that price you can't go wrong. Hope they stay at this price in the future.
on 17 July 2016
Our dog has had one if these every day for the last 7 years since being a pup. He absolutely loves them and always receives complements from the vet on how good his teeth are. Highly recommended!
on 26 September 2016
Our Airedale enjoys one a day and has the most wonderful clean teeth!
on 16 April 2017
The original and best dentastix. My dog has had 1 a day for 5 years and has never had any teeth problems. Vet agrees these are the reason.