Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 1 November 2015
One of several different brush heads in the Oral B range, I like the floss action idea but difficult to tell just how much difference they make when I floss anyway and clean my teeth as per dentist recommendations twice a day for two minutes.

I can't say by using this particular brush head I have seen lots of improvements but my teeth and gum health is no worse.

I like the number you get in the pack for the price.

I also like that after 3 months of use, the bristles do not look like they are worn out. Of course I will still replace them as is required, the colour actually fades from the bristles over time, but it is good to know even after lots of use the bristles remain tight and almost as good as new.
on 25 August 2017
Over many years of smoking (i quit some years ago)) plus drinking coffee & red wine my teeth have become very discoloured & required professional cleaning every 3 months - I have used an electric toothbrush & a water flosser for years - but this is the first time i have used these brush heads and they are AMAZING - within a week my family commented on how much better my teeth looked and they feel squeaky clean every day. I cannot recommend them highly enough
on 5 June 2017
Works as always. My favourite ones out of all the options and tends to be the one that cleans the best.
If you have a compatible toothbrush I would try these heads as it leaves my mouth feeling clean.

martinwu_94@hotmail.co.uk
on 24 May 2017
I particularly like this toothbrush head although I don't use it all the time. I use several different heads as and when I feel like it. This one gives an excellent clean.
on 22 June 2016
These heads are good, but they're not the best of the bunch. They last a reasonably long time, but I much prefer the cross-head brushes. They tend to work better, as well as being recommended by my dentist.
on 3 July 2017
The brush head works perfectly fine however it feels as if it is slightly small for me and the box states that when the colour of the brush changes from blue to white is when you should probably change your head however in about 2 weeks , the head was nearly white so i don't think it is a clear indicator of when you should change it but everything else is fine
on 24 August 2017
Perfect I like the yellow plastic inserts that help reduce plaque,but sadly can no longer buy on the high street here in the UK
on 26 October 2013
These are 100% better than the "compatible" replacements I bought for about £3.99. At least I can use them with confidence that I will not have my gums lacerated. These work well at clearing any plaque on your teeth, they stimulate your gums and last around 3 months before it needs replacing so 4 should last about a year. Highly recommended will not use anything else in the future.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 30 April 2014
I have used the trizone ones before but i think these are simply the best. The floss action heads make my teeth feel a lot cleaner after use and I am sure everyone can relate to that great feeling when you change the toothbrush head it feels amazing. Combine that with a fully charged toothbrush to get that double feeling of power in your mouth.
on 7 September 2017
I was unsure buying something online that connects to an electric object - a slight fear in the back of my mind says when the price is too good to be true then surely it will break within the first week. However, I gave it a chance and this product has truly stood the test of time and durance. I am more than happy with this product and its quality and I would recommend to anyone.