1,783

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 May 2016
I have used these particular toothbrushes in the past so knew I would be happy with them, although I have not tried the entire range of brush heads that are available I can genuinely say these are the best, for me anyway.

If you have sensitive teeth/gums you will likely find these a bit to harsh and i would recommend trying other alternative brush heads. I have sensitive teeth but i don't mind as my teeth and gums feel very clean after use plus i have gotten used to them now. You may also find they feel strange in your mouth to if you have not used these toothbrush heads before specially with the bit of rubber in them but again i got used to this.

Overall i give 5 stars and my mouth feels very clean afterwards and does there job well.
I tried these replaceable heads for my electric toothbrush. I liked the idea of the flossing action. The bristles are medium with soft yellow plastic bits which act as a flossing action, cleaning in-between your teeth. After my first use, I did find my teeth felt overall very clean. But after a month, I started to find the brush to harsh on my teeth and gums. I noticed my gums started to recede (sensitive for my gums). I will stick to the standard heads from now on.
on 22 April 2017
Blimey, these clean teeth well. They have stiff bits of plastic that are designed to floss as well as the usual bristles. Seem a bit hard when new but soon settle down. It just seems to knock all the plaque and tartar off my teeth. I must admit, my teeth are usually quite indestructible, but on my last visit to the dentist even he didn't need to do any cleaning or refer me to the hygienist. I'm sure this is due to the cleaning provided by these heads.
on 16 March 2017
Good brush heads. Not too big, not too fancy with good bristle and head design. The "floss action" sounds gimmicky and does not in any major way replace actual flossing, but certainly does not make the end result any less effective than a head without.
on 24 May 2017
I particularly like this toothbrush head although I don't use it all the time. I use several different heads as and when I feel like it. This one gives an excellent clean.
on 28 July 2013
I use several of Oral B's heads on my Triumph toothbrush, including these, but have to say they're not my favourite. On the plus side, they do feel as though they are really cleaning the areas they are in contact with, but on the downside they can feel so harsh that it's not easy to tell exactly where on you're teeth you're contacting, and rather paradoxically for 'floss' heads they're not always as good at nooks and crannies as some of the softer heads.
on 22 June 2016
These heads are good, but they're not the best of the bunch. They last a reasonably long time, but I much prefer the cross-head brushes. They tend to work better, as well as being recommended by my dentist.
on 26 October 2013
These are 100% better than the "compatible" replacements I bought for about £3.99. At least I can use them with confidence that I will not have my gums lacerated. These work well at clearing any plaque on your teeth, they stimulate your gums and last around 3 months before it needs replacing so 4 should last about a year. Highly recommended will not use anything else in the future.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 30 April 2014
I have used the trizone ones before but i think these are simply the best. The floss action heads make my teeth feel a lot cleaner after use and I am sure everyone can relate to that great feeling when you change the toothbrush head it feels amazing. Combine that with a fully charged toothbrush to get that double feeling of power in your mouth.
on 6 July 2014
Use toothbrush with floss like this one will reduce or clean plaque out from tooth. Its better use this one than manual floss. But if you have teeth overlap , still need it manual floss but do not need every day to use it manual floss (maybe one time every 3 days). So I would recommended this type toothbrush head.