Format: Audio CD|Change

on 13 September 2010
While not quite as eclectic as their debut, Science and Faith is still packed with great songs, with catchy choruses that will be stuck in your head from the first listen.

Aside from the catchy lyrics, the music tracks themselves are wonderfully produced and expertly showcase their individual musical talents.

It may not quite reach the heights of their first album, with less variety in styles between songs, but to anyone who loved 'Breakeven' and 'The Man Who Can't Be Moved', this will in no way disappoint.
on 13 September 2010
I was a great fan of the first album and had high hopes for The Script's follow up.....I wasn't disappointed. Stand out tracks are You Won't Feel A Thing, which sets off the album with powerful guitar solos and heartwrenching lyrics, first single For The First Time, and If You Ever Come Back, which is filled with soulful melodies that won't leave your head all day.

Soulful, calming music with a rocky edge....but it's the lyrics which make this album five stars for me.
on 22 December 2010
I am a musician. I like many types of music. I feel that I shouldn't really like the Script, but their music just really moves me. This album is a definite improvement over the last with a more solid overall feel. From the start to end, the album has catchy chorus one after the next. This is by no means a classic, but I can't stop listening to the album. A guilty pleasure! What I will say is that the lyrics, rhythms and melodies really impress me. Best songs for me are For the First Time, Science & Faith, Nothing, This is Love and Exit Wounds. Not a bad album at all. If you like infectious pop by real musicians then get this...
on 15 September 2010
Another great effort by The Script. All the songs are good with a catchy chorus and as normal the lyrics are superb.

If you liked the 1st album you will enjoy this but if you didnt its not really going to change your mind.
on 15 August 2015
Excellent. Bought the album after liking a few "The Script" songs and reading amazon purchaser reviews. Much better than I expected. I am now definitely a fan of this band. Excellent lyrics to songs.
on 23 August 2011
If you liked the album "The Script" then you'll like this. Some of the tracks are reminiscent of songs such as "The Man Who Can't Be Moved" and my personal favourite "Breakeven". All tracks are very much in the same style - you'd recognise the artists as The Script without having heard the track before. Having really enjoyed the previous album, this one is also growing on me.
on 30 July 2013
Absolutley love this cd, second of the three albums by the The Script, bought the first album liked it and decided to buy the other two and for me this is the best one. The songs are, well i would say soulful, bought tears to my eyes and i play this cd at least 4 times a week, the first 3 tracks for me are the best.

Its nice to hear a band that play their own instruments, write their own songs and whats more you can hear what their singing going to make sure that when they tour the UK, next, i will go and see them.
on 11 October 2012
The script pick up where they left off, improving on there sound from their previous album.

Sound and style is similar to their first album with more of a overall sound for the whole album.

The album is very easy to listen through and some songs will pull on your emotions.

A must buy, just don't expect them to change much.
on 12 July 2012
Loved their first album, and this one is even better. It is one of those rare albums where you can just put it on and listen to the whole thing instead of ending up flicking to specific songs.

Easy to listen to, and some great lyrics delivered with power.

Great stuff - bring on some more!
VINE VOICEon 6 June 2012
This is another good cd from the Script. I have not long go into them after seeing Danny on the Voice. I am now a fan and look forward to purchasing many more in the future. There are a lot of lovely tracks on this cd some upbeat some more thoughtful. If like me you are new to the Script you will enjoy this.