on 9 March 2015
I've been installing TVs for almost 15 years and in that time I've used a lot of different brackets and hand on heart this is by far the best cantilever bracket that I have fitted! I really wasn't expecting it to be great considering the price but it holds my client's 55" LG TV and soundbar in the corner of his room with ease. A lot of these types of brackets lose their level when you articulate them but this one is rock solid! If I had to find something bad to say about it, it would be that it's pretty heavy and therefore a touch cumbersome to hold it to the wall while you mark out where you're going to drill. Other than that it's perfect! I'll be ordering a lot more soon!
review image review image review image
on 10 April 2016
Excellent. This mount is built like a tank, there's 0 concern of this not being strong enough for most TV's.

I have a 39" Samsung tv which has fairly small bezels and use it regularly angled 90 degrees against the wall (ie, the TV is facing perpendicular to the wall). I would expect a 42" could probably just manage it though it'd be close to the wall when swivelled (see photos).

The bracket itself is quite large and has 6 fairly big screws bolting it to the wall, taking up a fair surface area of the wall. Personally I quite like this for assurance of strength. The arm is smooth and the bracket the TV attaches to allows for some horizontal adjustments (see image of back, TV can slide along the back panel) as well as the ability to angle the TV slightly upward or downward.

If you want to be able to swing it out at times whilst also being able to put it flush against the wall you'll need to manage your cabling carefully as you'll need a fair amount of slack to cover the full motion.
review image review image review image review image review image
on 24 April 2017
Arrived the next day with Amazon prime so I can't really comment on delivery speed.
The instructions were clear and each section of screws, washers etc came in separate marked packets for easy identification, a pleasant surprise.
Every piece was accounted for, which was another surprise, frankly. The only tools needed were a drill, a screwdriver and a pencil really, and it took me about an hour to put up. That doesn't take into account my ocd and triple checking everything, along with a couple of tea breaks.

Hung up it looks tidy, and the TV fit on it perfectly and with ease. Possible to do with one person if you're capable of lifting your TV to the desired height.
The one issue is its difficult to reach behind the TV and adjust the tilt without a mole grip, nor can I screw up the last two screws for added security, not without a struggle I'm sure. Slight design fault but I doubt people will adjust the tilt after they've picked the ideal amount.
At the end of the day just a very solid product for the price, will be looking out for this brand in the future.
on 8 May 2017
Before purchasing the highly awaited new TV, we looked at wall brackets as well, as we were perhaps concerned by the weight and mechanism of the frames.
We ended up buying this one and on opening the pack we were pleasantly surprised by the large and assorted number of screws and bolts this came with, especially for the price!
You never know when you buy online what you're going to get, but let me tell you that with this you'll get a very, very sturdy piece of equipment, incredibly easy to fit to the wall, it comes with it's own spirit level (very handy!!!) and it could probably hold my weight too.
The tilting option has made a huge difference for us, which means you can fit the tv a bit higher and still enjoy a great view.
If I really have to be picky and comment on a negative it would be one step of the instructions. The picture shows 4 screws into the wall but the description says to fit 6. Not that it made much difference, as the weight baring of 4 screws far exceeds the weight of our new tv, so unless there's an earthquake in England, this thing will not come off my wall that easily!
on 27 April 2017
Fantastic service and outstanding value for product and the item was as stated and really easy to fix on the wall a variety of bolts and screws were provided which made the job very easy but the addition of the small spirit level was fantastic as it saved balancing a bigger version of top so an outstanding item
on 22 April 2013
I got this delivered very quickly with no problems. I wish I could give this product 20 stars as it is top notch and for such a great price. I cannot praise item this enough, if anyone needs a real good strong wall bracket this is the one. I was, like people most a bit concerned it might not be very strong. It was however strong and sturdy and also very well designed making it very easy to fit. I had it fitted in no time and my Panaasonic 47'' TV was up, the only thing you need is good fixings ie brick or studding etc. This bracket come with loads of diferent sizes screws to cover all makes of TV's. I can honestly say you cant go wrong with this for £7.99 + PP. One bit of advice, connect any leads such as scarts, HMDI etc before hanging the tv on to the bracket and only then connect the other end to any devices afterwards, as making the connection after would be difficult. Common sense really.
on 5 March 2017
This is a great product very strong and heavy duty so make sure your wall is concrete.
The reason for 4 stars is the brackets that fits the TV when you attach to wall bracket there's a little play with the tilt but I managed to fix it with a small part from my old bracket
on 13 March 2017
I had been planning on mounting my TV on the wall for some time now. I last looked at TV brackets some time ago and found a significant drop on price. I was expecting to pay between £80 - £100 for a decent wall bracket, so i was a little optimistic having seeing the price of this one. But after seeing how many reviews it had I changed my mind and ordered it. I'm glad I did. It comes with every fitting possible. Very easy to install and comes with 13mm bolts to mount to a wall. Fantastic bracket at an exceptionally low price.. BARGAIN!
on 22 September 2016
Very good value "excellent"
only trouble was that my Toshiba flat screen TV 32inch and I have 2 of them 1 fairly new
is the mounting screws are 4mm these are not supplied ,but a quick look in the garage
soon located some (the ones in the TV were to short)
Would buy again if needed.
on 30 April 2017
Perfect TV wall mount for over our fireplace and the tilt is really useful for perfect viewing . Great price for a quality product - would pay far more in a local electrical retailers. Delighted with this product and would definitely recommend.