on 10 June 2017
I made the mistake of using the built in spirit level to level the wall bracket, which any rational person would think is fine. The built in level showed perfectly level after I'd drilled 6 very big holes in my wall. Put tv on and the tv looked crooked, which was odd, so i checked with my own level and the bracket was out by about 10degrees , which is a mile on a big tv.
Ended up having to drill 4 more holes. They're hidden behind the tv but that's not the point
on 5 June 2016
This is a big, heavy mount and is really well built and solid. You'll need a solid wall to mount - not into plasterboard, go into the brick behind if possible. I used 6x rigifix bolts and it's not going anywhere.

I do find this a little stiff to move initially - so slackened off the main pivot bolts a little. They're self locking so won't work loose.

Take your time mounting this and make sure it's as level as possible - there's a small spirit level included but I'd recommend using a longer one. You can adjust the rotation of the plate the TV hangs on if you're not quite level - remove TV, undo 4 bolts, use a level, then retighted.

If I had to nitpick I'd say the method used to finally lock the TV to the mount isn't brilliant - small screws, fairly thin metal that can flex. But it is secure.

An excellent product at a pretty amazing price.
on 18 September 2017
Brilliant item. Sturdier even than expected: even extended close to full reach -- and it has a really long reach -- there is practically no give/bounce in it. The bracket alone weighs over 10kg, which is more than my 40" TV itself! But it claims to be suitable for TVs up to 75kg / 65", and I believe it (the bracket feels sturdy enough to swing on it myself, although I haven't tried!)
Despite it coming with countless different combinations of bolts/washers/spacers to make it compatible with a full spectrum of TV brands, I found I still needed a couple of extra washers to make it work with mine. Other than that, no complaints.
review image review image review image review image review image
on 30 August 2017
This is a very solid bracket and comes with the required bolts and wall plugs and other hardware.
Very easy to fit and get level thanks to the built in spirit bubble. the Wall plugs are perfect and the units easily holds my heavy TV
Placing on the wall really smartens the living room up and if you are able to chase the wall and hide the cables, even more so.
This is certainly as good as, if not better than similar more expensive products on the market and proof that cheap price does not always mean cheap quality.
I have no hesitation in endorsing this product
on 13 March 2017
I had been planning on mounting my TV on the wall for some time now. I last looked at TV brackets some time ago and found a significant drop on price. I was expecting to pay between £80 - £100 for a decent wall bracket, so i was a little optimistic having seeing the price of this one. But after seeing how many reviews it had I changed my mind and ordered it. I'm glad I did. It comes with every fitting possible. Very easy to install and comes with 13mm bolts to mount to a wall. Fantastic bracket at an exceptionally low price.. BARGAIN!
on 20 September 2017
Fiddly to fit. The screws provided to hold the tv didn't fit my tv, luckily, I had some screws for a nother bracket that did fit.

OK once up, fiddly fitting the bottom screw on the bracket. Also the screws provided to fix the tv to arms did not fit my TV, luckly I had screws for a different make of bracket for another TV which fitted.
on 22 April 2017
you get what u pay 4 here. no matter how much u use ur sprit level it wont help when one of the teeth on the tv mount is cut deeper than the other! good job im king bodger and found a fix but shame as the rest of mount is spot on
review image review image
on 31 August 2017
Great TV Wall-Mount. It was quite easy to install. Needed some extra washers for my particular 46" Samsung, but overall, a very good product.
Each part seems well made, and even the built-in Spirit Level is quite accurate (compared to my Digital Bosch Spirit Level). Very solid once it all mounted, and the degree of tilt is good.
on 5 March 2017
This is a great product very strong and heavy duty so make sure your wall is concrete.
The reason for 4 stars is the brackets that fits the TV when you attach to wall bracket there's a little play with the tilt but I managed to fix it with a small part from my old bracket
on 14 September 2017
Product exactly as described. All parts included including large bolts to anchor to wall (you will need a spanner). Multiple Bolt sizes included for screwing into various TVs. Easily hangs on wall after fitting bracket to wall and clamps to TV. Very sturdy. Lots of adjustment for different TV sizes. Good quality.
Only minor points: The instructions were minute, you need a magnifying glass to read. The tilt adjustment knobs did not grip for the heavy TV we fitted however the 15 deg down-angle was perfect anyway (it may have been possible to tighten these better before hanging).
Strongly recommend.