on 11 April 2018
I'm rather nonplussed by the one star comments saying that there are no measurement markings on the spoons! Mine arrived today, and they are all clearly marked; moreover they are sturdy and seem robust enough for their designed use. I'm not saying that these one star commentators are not being truthful, I can only state that their experience of this purchase is not mine. I'm very please with the spoons.

I have given five stars because of the spoons appearance and robustness, and the white markings are clear; however, I haven't yet used them. If the markings disappear in the dishwasher, I will be revising my rating for them. However, I always look on the positive side of things, and so far, I am more than happy with them.
on 11 June 2018
These are great measuring spoons. I have two sets and do not keep them on the ring, they are just lose in the draw. I always find it a bit of a faff to take a spoon off of the ring to use it then put it back on after washing it. I did notice that the two sets are the same colours but in a different order so the table spoon is pink in one set but green in the other. This did seem a bit odd but perhaps they like a change in the factory, I don't know! It doesn't actually matter as the size is written in white on each spoon, it just means you have to look instead of rely on colour. The spoons have been washed many many times in the dishwasher and still look like new.
on 15 June 2014
These came earlier than promised, in a big Amazon box with two other totally unrelated products, and it wasn't until the next day checking my Amazon orders that I realised it said delivered along with other products. Because these were so light and small in the huge box with all the brown paper Amazon loves so much I had totally missed them and they had been thrown out into the recycling bin in the box, so if ordered with other products be mindful of this.
The product......I am trying not to say cheap and cheerful, but that's what these are, although that is not in any way a criticism. They are well priced for the product. They are good quality for the price. They are so easy to see in my over crowded gadgets for cooking drawer. My previous measuring spoons were more expensive stainless steel and loose, therefore hard to locate in a busy drawer and easy to loose, hence buying new spoons. I like them being on a ring to keep them all together and hope to keep them like that even when sometimes they need to be separated. But being bright colours I think they will be harder to accidentally throw away, but certainly not upsetting if they are. Very pleased with purchase.
3 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 3 January 2017
Mine don't seem to be Kitchen Craft as described. They still work and are sturdy, but they don't have the tsp/tbsp measurements on as they should! They only have grams/ml.. Which doesn't really help at all when the ingredients list is in written as tsp/tbsp. The reason I chose these over the others was because they were shown as having those measurements written on and they don't! Such a shame it seems like I got an odd cheaper version. I have the Kitchen Craft measuring cups and these did not come with the Colorworks label and the cups did.
on 22 August 2016
Bought these as led to believe the measurements would be easy to read. They are not! It's is not printed in nice white lettering as shown in the pictures and they also don't include the spoon size! Absolutely not what I wanted or what was advertised.
3 people found this helpful
on 6 January 2016
Good quality plastic and dishwasher proof. The bright colours might put some people off but it does mean they are easy to see in any cluttered drawers. As you'd expect, they cover all the handy smaller measuring sizes for cooking and baking. You can separate them from the "key ring" but it does help to put them back on the ring after, if nothing else just to save you the hassle of implementing the spoon "search and rescue" plan at a later date. After all, you'll put it somewhere that you'll "remember where it is"....that is until it comes to actually "remembering where it is".
on 4 November 2015
Purchased way back in June 2012 and they are still going strong.
We use them at least a few times a week and they go in the dishwasher every time. The writing it still clear and even the ring that hold them together is still going strong-we remove the spoons every time we use them (I was a little concerned about how long this would last as it is quite flexible).

Easy to read the measurements on the spoons and that fact that they are different colours makes it easy to grab the right one from the drawer.
Overall really pleased with them and would definitely recommend.
on 7 February 2015
I can't believe I went so long using arbitrarily sized spoons! These spoons are really great; perfect for when following recipes that require precise measurement and equally useful if you're trying to watch how much oil you consume. Now I know when I add 'a tablespoon' of oil to the pan, that's exactly the amount I'm adding and I know how many calories I'm consuming.

The build-quality is good; the spoons are plastic but don't feel flimsy or liable to break. The colour differentiating is a good idea, as I have a feeling the white text on the spoon indicating the measurement may fade after repeated washes in the dishwasher. They're also easy to clean; just bung'em in the dishwasher and you're done. Definitely recommend.
on 15 December 2017
These are very well made. There is a ring which has a good clip design where you can take off one spoon at a time and use seperately if you prefer. These also have a five year guareentee if your fill out the paper work etc.
on 2 February 2018
In my opinion the item supplied was almost certainly not a genuine Colourworks product. I have compared it with the same product at a store and : The colours on mine were duller, there was no Colourworks label, the ring and clip were different and flimsier, the volume markings on each spoon did not say 'Tbs or Tsp' and the markings were not printed in a contrasting colour. The supplier Crystal Sells credited me for the cost but I still feel cheated and am left with a substandard product.