on 7 January 2011
This was for a 4 year-old who was also given a second-hand 1930's style doll's house from a boot-fair. The two went together beautifully, [and was an economical pair]. The detail and quality of the furniture pleased me [granddad] and Ava [owner], with very good caracterisation.
on 20 December 2011
A nice sized kitchen, fits in pretty much all houses. The little food in the oven tray is sooo sweet and the vegetables are also cute. The stickers to create your own colour schemes is an excellent idea and you can switch to the different stickers if you change your mind (though you can't change it back again!). The little table is perfect for breakfast and I like the green colour scheme. Attention to detail and quality are brilliant as with most Sylvanian Families products. Highly recommended.
on 6 February 2011
The country kitchen a lovely set of kitchen funiture. It has lots of small bits and bobs, so probably not for young children, and it looks just like it does in the picture. It is a good price for all you get in it, and it certainly worth the money. It comes in English packaging!
on 1 January 2011
Purchased for my grandaughter, I had great fun with it all items nicely made very realistic, load of fun to collect.
on 17 January 2014
Great toy that fits well in the house. Be careful that children may put the very small bits in their mouths. We have put the bits (cups and saucers etc) away until she is a little older. Otherwise recommended. Well priced, packaged and delivered.
on 10 October 2013
Yet again the detail with Sylvanian Family is out of this world and there are so many items included in this. The kids can be occupied just with these as there are so many opportunities for their imagination to run wild.
on 28 May 2013
My little grand daughter is collecting these sets, and now has quite a number! They are very detailed, and the older children (even some adults) get a great deal of pleasure from arranging all the bits and pieces. A modern version of the old fashioned dolls house!
on 15 April 2013
This article caught my eye and as I buy our Grandaughter as much Sylvanian furniture and figures as we can we purchased this I for one is highly delighted would recommend any of the furniture &figures amazon do a cracken deal
on 16 November 2012
This kitchen was purchased for a newly built dolls house and is just perfect. The items are cute and prettily coloured, my granddaughter will adore this. As its for her birthday in December can't give you feedback on that, but knowing her she'll love all the tiny accessories, cooking utensils, food items etc that accompany the regular kitchen items. Real value for money in my opinion, after pricing numerous sets of dolls house furniture from various places this comes out tops for me.
Delivery was prompt, packaging satisfactory, no complaints in any department.
on 19 December 2013
The gift was exactly as ordered from the wish list of one of my granddaughters who will love it and add it too her growing collection.
The service was excellent and the package arrived a day earlier than expected.