on 26 May 2017
Great value will buy again
on 27 June 2017
a good quuality coffee
on 13 February 2017
Good
on 19 March 2016
Very Nice Coffee
HALL OF FAMETOP 100 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 6 May 2013
This is not a review just some advice to members of the Kenco rewards Club.

Briefly I bought a refill pack and had real trouble inputting the codes.
In the end I gave up and this was after 4 of us tried to read the codes.
Briefly unlike the jars where the code is printed on the back of the labels and viewed through the protection of the glass jar these packs have no such protection and the coffeee tends to act as an abrasive and delete the figures.
I got in touch with kenco and received a swift, friendly and informative reply.

Full Marks to Kenco!

here is the advice I received.

'If you encounter the same issue in the future please follow this general advise (sic):

Although we have done our best to make the codes easy to read, within the size constraints of the packaging, we do find that sometimes the number "5" can be mistaken for an "S" and the letter "D" can be mistaken for a zero.

Could you please therefore double-check the code and, if you have not already done so, please try the code again, in particular substituting a "D" for any zero and a "5" for any "S".

If the code or codes still do not work, then please get back to me and provide the following information :

The code or codes you are experiencing a problem with.

The Best Before Date and Production Code from the jar or refill pack

The full product name from the jar or refill pack, and the weight of the jar or pack.

If possible, and not too inconvenient, a digital photo of the code or codes.

Hope this helps any one collecting points!!
on 23 March 2011
I buy this on a rolling purchase scheme. It is such good value and arrives exactly when it says it will. Much cheaper than offers in supermarkets.
on 17 December 2010
I have always liked Kenco coffee and automatically tried their Decaff when I decided to change over from ordinary instant coffee. I have been using it for two yewrs ans was impressed when they brought out the new packaging. Now I have it delivered once a month which cuts out comparing supermarkets for the best price.Amazon price, up to now, is always cheaper. It has cut out quite a few discarded glass jars.
on 27 April 2011
Well done Amazon, excellent value - much lower than supermarket price.

Same great product and very well packaged. With free delivery - great news. I will be back for more when this batch runs out!
on 1 August 2011
I really enjoy this coffee, especially as it is decaffinated coffee. It is a pleasure, I look forward to having.

I drink it quite weak, however this does not detract from the Kenco taste.
on 17 February 2011
As a prudent housewife (having to be) this was a good bargain. Our favourite coffee at a great price. Came in 2-3 days so great