Format: DVD|Change

on 10 November 2010
This man is hilarious. These DVDs have had my entire family rolling around with tears pouring down our faces. I have also just spent over seven hours today listening to his audiobook of Life and Laughing and would wholeheartedly recommend that too. Michael can do no wrong in our house!
33 comments|115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 January 2011
brilliant DVD set

2 DVD set was hilarious, watched it twice already and laughed just as hard the second time, amazon was very quick to ship also!!

highly recommend this DVD set to anyone who is a fan of Michael, or a fan of stand up guarantee you wont regret it for the price

thanks

DVDman88
on 12 August 2011
Absolutely hilarious! Michael's sense of humour is not offensive and he has no need to use bad language to make things sound funny. In fact it is more about our everyday lives, which definately makes you look at things from a completely different point of view. Just fantastic, absolutely love it! We watch it again and again and laugh out loud everytime. I would highly recommend this dvd.
on 26 December 2010
I decided to go to bed with Michael McIntyre yesterday and I spent the whole night laughing. I love that man. I cannot wait for a repeat performance.
on 30 December 2011
I bought this for my wife after she thoroughly enjoyed the the Comedy Roadshow TV series on BBC. However, these 2 performances are absolutely hilarious as Michael picks up on all thoses everyday things that we all make comments on. From buffet breakfasts to changing rooms in the gym, you relate to his views and the comedy is just pure gold!
on 27 October 2011
Iam very happy with this dvd,michael mcintyre is hilarious,i bought it as i wanted to cheer my daughter up,and sure enough it worked.We have watched it so many times now and every time he makes us laugh.I have recommended it to all my family and friends and would recommend it to anyone who likes a good laugh.
on 27 November 2011
Amazing. He is hillarious and made me and my boyfriend laugh for hours. We always refer back to his jokes and laugh. Really good value for what you get. Would recommend :)
on 1 January 2012
this guy is the funniest comedian ever!!! i recommend this highly to anyone!!! I got this for christmas and it was one of my favourite gifts!!
on 16 February 2012
This is a fantastic collection. If you like Michael McIntyre you will have hours of laughter from these two DVD's. I have and it takes a lot to make me laugh these days. They will accompany me on my many caravan breaks so I will always be assured of a laugh on a dark and dismal day.
on 4 November 2011
DVD has excellent standup comedy . It is very funny and has no repeat jokes. Observational comedy is so good