on 30 October 2013
I liked the presentation of these earings as they came in a neat little plastic box. One of the butterflies was broken so I had to use a spare one. I wore them for 10 mins and they itched and hurt like mad so I had to take them out. They are pretty studs but I wouldn't bother unless you really don't mind the quality! I don't know what I was thinking buying them for a pound, what did I expect! But it is false advertising them as sterling silver, because clearly- they are not!
on 9 October 2017
Perfect
on 12 May 2017
😊
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 9 May 2014
Just what my wife was looking for, no issues cheap price quickly despatched. Nothing more to say really. A thumbs up!!!
on 27 April 2015
Tiny but just right for second of third holes. No sign of itchy ears. Would buy again.
on 24 September 2014
Nice pair of earrings.
on 1 July 2014
Nice gift for my wife!
on 10 January 2012
They are fantastic! I am allergic to fake gold and silver, but these are perfect! They look great for the top cartilage of you ear. They are just great!
on 15 January 2014
Small enough for work, pretty and good value. The silver plating rubs of after a while turning ears green form the copper, but its not noticeable when wearing them.
on 16 January 2012
As looked on the picture. Nice tasteful small silver stud earrings. Has a lovely sparkle to them. Great product for the price