on 9 June 2014
Good quality. Smells pleasant. Material is strong enough that it doesn't break up in yours and little ones hands, yet is a consistency that will encourage it to biodegrade once flushed down the toilet. Children love using these and has encouraged them to use the big girls/boys toilet. 4 stars as the sticky flap doesn't stick down after a few uses and so the wipes often dry out. I guess this won't be a problem if you use these as refills with the container.
on 6 May 2016
I was surprised how small the pack of wipes is. On top of that the wipes themselves are not very wet but the smell is amaaaziiing. Very good quality though. I love it. But I bought this once i won't do it again. It s not worth in term of quantity/price/quality averall.
on 2 March 2013
Don't have 'any' scent at all.
I know they are the sensitive ones but a nice 'clean' smelling wipe makes those number two's alot easier to take.

Alot more expensive potty training with these than it was baby wiping with nappies.
on 31 July 2014
Great wipes. Used on adults and children in our house with no reactions or problems. Two of us have sensitive skin but these have been fine. No problems flushing them either. I carry a packet in my handbag at all times.
on 9 April 2013
I bought these wipes as I believed them to be a good invention and ideal for young children. However after 3 months of limited use my toilet backed up when flushed. After attempts to rod the waste pipe I called out a drain cleaning firm who cleared the pipe but said that in their experience flushable wipes DON'T WORK. They said put some in a bucket of water and you see that they don't really break up properly. Be warned.
on 26 July 2014
Is it wrong for an adult to use these, maybe, either way I was trying to find a replacement for the pampers flushable wipes which in the couple of months seem to have been withdrawn from every retail shop I know, nothing available on the high street is flushable anymore, no idea why, perhaps legislation.
Anyway these wipes are ok, they're not as moist as the pampers which is negative for me, they're also quite a lot smaller, something i can live with I guess.
on 23 November 2013
We normally get the watermelon Andrex ones and were really happy with them, however Amazon have stopped selling them at a reasonable price so we had to switch to these. They are ok, but they sting a little when you use them. I have had this before with wet wipes and it seems a bizarre characteristic of a product that is designed for use in delicate areas. I will not be buying these again.
on 15 June 2015
Our 3 kids are all used to wipes and these ones are by far the favourites. They are sensitive so no horrible rashes for the son who has skin which is easily annoyed.
on 2 November 2012
These are hard to find in the shops at the moment so when I saw them here I stocked up. If you buy the bulk packet they are really good value.
on 26 May 2013
Love kandoo! Great wipes! Will definitely buy again and again! Doesn't leave a soapy residue behind. Clean wipe. Easy resealable packaging.