on 4 August 2011
When i bought this item i was not expecting much but due to the low price for so many pairs which i could usually only buy 1 pair with i could not resist. I was very impressed by the quality and they are plenty good enough for me as i cannot afford to break 1 pair of drumsticks a week (as a gigging drummer) and pay £9. If you want lots of perfectly good drumsticks for a low price get these.
on 31 October 2011
I play and teach drum alot throughout the week. and these sticks are amazin value for money. I use Vic Firth sticks but at £8 a though thay are to much for genral practice. These sticks are great for that and have saved me a fair few pounds as i get through a set of sticks a week.

Many Thanks

Adam
on 12 December 2015
These sticks are cheap and nasty. I don't know how they've been created, however they don't seem to be made from a single piece of wood. I suspect they take all the wood shavings from a saw mill, mix it with glue and press it into drumstick shapes.
That said, I am not a pro-drummer, they sound as good as anything else I've used (including Vic Firth) and seem to out perform them too. The only real gripe is the feel/balance but hey, they are seriously cheap sticks... Complaining about that would be like buying a second hand Reliant Robin and whining about the cornering speed. They're fine for practice, particularly if, like me, you tend to thrash the kit and smash up a set of decent sticks every other week!
on 25 July 2013
This sticks are such a waste of money that I decided to write my first ever review on a product.

I am a beginner drummer, only been playing for 8 months, and yet I still went through 5 pairs in 2 hours! They are very light and feel like they are made of balsa wood. After playing 3 sessions I have gone through all 12 pairs.

Happy drumming!
on 14 April 2014
These drumsticks are superb value for money. I usually use a set of Promarks but these have been my weapon of choice recently for practicing with. They are surprisingly durable (well, for what I've been playing which is nothing to heavy) and make a good sound. Only slight downfall is they are a bit slippy and I have found myself accidentally throwing them away during faster songs.
on 24 November 2015
The sticks I got looked nothing like the picture - they were almost unfinished on the butt end, rather than nicely rounded, and were plain sanded rather than having a nice varnished finish. They were also, as other reviewers commented, absurdly light and flimsy seeming. However, for the price, I got a bunch of drumsticks that I could happily give away to beginner drummers and not worry about getting them back.
on 30 September 2015
Item arrived quickly but these sticks are of terrible quality, the weight isn't even right. Unless you're playing an electric kit these just won't do. I broke three sticks during the course of a three hour practice. Never again.
on 11 December 2014
Great drum sticks for my young daughter who is learning drums. Having lots of pairs is good as she can keep a special pair for herself and let her friends use other pairs as she gets a bit precious about her fiends spoiling her drum sticks! Seem like a really good buy. They seem really smooth and solid and just as good as the more expensive pair we bought her to start with.
on 12 May 2015
I am not the drummer in the family and brought these for my daughter who loves them especially the price she has been sing them for over a week and hang broken any yet and her teacher is that impressed he has ordered some good quality and great for the beginner and expert alike
on 7 April 2016
I'm a very heavy hitter and at times I can probably question my technique.. But only one breaking in a three hour practice is fine by me. Yes they're a little light but that's OK. For the price they're a bargain..... No good for gigs.They just kept breaking

See one answered question