on 20 April 2017
Brilliant sticks
on 20 May 2017
the worst drum sticks ever. they warp as you look at them, do not feel good in your hands ------ BUT , HEY, THEY ARE CHEAP!!!!!!!!
on 18 March 2017
For this price the drumsticks are actually very good.
on 16 January 2017
Great value
on 4 August 2011
When i bought this item i was not expecting much but due to the low price for so many pairs which i could usually only buy 1 pair with i could not resist. I was very impressed by the quality and they are plenty good enough for me as i cannot afford to break 1 pair of drumsticks a week (as a gigging drummer) and pay £9. If you want lots of perfectly good drumsticks for a low price get these.
on 29 April 2017
These are a bit long and very light. You get what you pay for. Ideal beginners sticks though. It doesn't matter if you break them!!
on 31 October 2011
I play and teach drum alot throughout the week. and these sticks are amazin value for money. I use Vic Firth sticks but at £8 a though thay are to much for genral practice. These sticks are great for that and have saved me a fair few pounds as i get through a set of sticks a week.

Many Thanks

Adam
on 14 April 2014
These drumsticks are superb value for money. I usually use a set of Promarks but these have been my weapon of choice recently for practicing with. They are surprisingly durable (well, for what I've been playing which is nothing to heavy) and make a good sound. Only slight downfall is they are a bit slippy and I have found myself accidentally throwing them away during faster songs.
on 12 December 2015
These sticks are cheap and nasty. I don't know how they've been created, however they don't seem to be made from a single piece of wood. I suspect they take all the wood shavings from a saw mill, mix it with glue and press it into drumstick shapes.
That said, I am not a pro-drummer, they sound as good as anything else I've used (including Vic Firth) and seem to out perform them too. The only real gripe is the feel/balance but hey, they are seriously cheap sticks... Complaining about that would be like buying a second hand Reliant Robin and whining about the cornering speed. They're fine for practice, particularly if, like me, you tend to thrash the kit and smash up a set of decent sticks every other week!
on 4 May 2016
Hahahaha, well I used to use vic firth sticks at 15£ a pair but I went through them super fast, at least one pair a gig/rehursal. I decided to buy a whole selection of different sticks including these (as the cheepest of all of them) and well you get what you pay for. The sticks feel like they are made out of balsa wood, very light and delicate. After using and breaking them in a rehursal I thought I would take a risk and put some in my stick bag to use at a gig, this was a sill mistak an I went though 3 pairs in about 2 songs. If your are using and electronic kit and you like a super light stick which is quite large this is the bundle for you, other wise it's pretty much a piss take.