on 11 September 2015
I had a few shots of this in a pub, and I can honestly say this is one of the best things I've drank in a long time. Full coffee flavour (can't feel the tequilla), however you can still feel the immense kick of a tequilla shot. After 1 shot of this I found myself naked in a dark alleyway singing Taylor Swift - Bad Blood surrounded by lots of cats but it was an amazing adventure. The cats must have liked my singing as they have followed me home and are now worshipping me.
on 17 March 2013
Taste much better than you would think. Even if you hate tequila, you'll like this. It is very sweet so, I imagine most people will like it in small doses. I love it on Vanilla ice cream or as an aperitif. Mind you an Aperitif I "shoot".
on 22 December 2012
This stuff is utterly wonderful, and a real revelation. Forget any other coffee liqueur you've tried,
this has a proper coffee flavour and the tequila adds a lasting warmth and depth. Delicious!
on 19 July 2013
Great product and at a great price...cheaper then Harvey Nics (which was the only place I could find to buy instore) Used Amazon Prime for delivery, so it was next day...but still a fantastic product which my boyfriend loves!!!
on 22 June 2015
Absolutely love this drink since being introduced to it a couple of years ago.

It's one of those drinks that you either love or you hate. Some like to do this as a shot but I think served cold and on the Rocks is a much better option as it allows you to savour the distinct flavours.

For best results, keep the bottle in the freezer and serve on ice.
on 6 November 2013
I can't stand tequila, or any drinks which you have to force down the throat. But this... wow, this has such a nice taste that I enjoy savouring it on the tongue. Just wonderful. It's definitely a contender for my favourite alcoholic drink, and I'm quite a snob about such things.
on 16 July 2013
Yum yum yum yum yum. Patron with ice and just a little bit of coke. I like neither tequila nor coffee but this is tasty.
on 18 February 2015
I bought this as a pre-Christmas surprise for the family and produced it at the end of Christmas dinner. Saved a lot of faffing about making coffee and went down a treat. Patron Tequila is generally reckoned to be the top brand and they've found some nice coffee liqueur to mix it. Makes all those coffee creamy things look like Abigail's party. This is the real stuff.
on 13 April 2015
I had seen this Lovely Patron XO Cafe Tequila Coffee Liqueur in supermarkets and duty free but it wasn’t until it was in an Amazon lightening deal at Christmas that I decided to try it. It wasn’t disappointing, It has a kick to it and I would buy this again if I were in the market for a coffee liquor (and I dislike tequila). Great with ice and I am tempted to put it in an Irish type coffee.
on 21 January 2013
It tasted even better than I was expecting, was in a beautiful style bottle and good value for money. Would definitely buy another.