Customer reviews

Size: 700|Change

on 17 March 2013
Taste much better than you would think. Even if you hate tequila, you'll like this. It is very sweet so, I imagine most people will like it in small doses. I love it on Vanilla ice cream or as an aperitif. Mind you an Aperitif I "shoot".
on 6 January 2017
I don't drink tequila or coffee.. I used to drink both. Wow this is powerful stuff, you can definitely taste the coffee and tequila. My husband loves it, it can be taken delicately with ice or as a shot quick and fast, I pull a face either way!
on 22 August 2017
I have a few coffee flavoured liqueurs and was keen to try this. Not a strong coffee flavour but I still enjoy it and will get it again. I'm not a tequila expert so I can't judge it from that point of view.
on 19 August 2016
This drink was the drink of choice at my brothers wedding. I bought this bottle as a gift for my other brother as who despite previously saying he does not like Tequila and is someone who does not drink coffee as he doesn't like the taste absolutely loves this. I recommend chilling this first and serving neat. I do notice the coffee adds a little energy as well as the flavour.
on 1 September 2016
Wish coffee tasted this good. Great taste, but the after taste is like the best coffee you ever smelled.
on 13 April 2015
I had seen this Lovely Patron XO Cafe Tequila Coffee Liqueur in supermarkets and duty free but it wasn’t until it was in an Amazon lightening deal at Christmas that I decided to try it. It wasn’t disappointing, It has a kick to it and I would buy this again if I were in the market for a coffee liquor (and I dislike tequila). Great with ice and I am tempted to put it in an Irish type coffee.
on 18 February 2015
I bought this as a pre-Christmas surprise for the family and produced it at the end of Christmas dinner. Saved a lot of faffing about making coffee and went down a treat. Patron Tequila is generally reckoned to be the top brand and they've found some nice coffee liqueur to mix it. Makes all those coffee creamy things look like Abigail's party. This is the real stuff.
on 22 December 2012
This stuff is utterly wonderful, and a real revelation. Forget any other coffee liqueur you've tried,
this has a proper coffee flavour and the tequila adds a lasting warmth and depth. Delicious!
on 9 March 2017
This has to be one of the best sipping brands out there and this one tastes amazing. Fast delivery for a gift at a great price. I love to look around for a bargain and this was the best one.
on 20 February 2016
Product is excellent, tastes really good and you can feel it is a premium spirit. I want to mention that the bottles are truly great and I have them scattered around the house filled with flowers or candles.