Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 17 November 2011
Very happy with these speakers. They are small, stylish and have good sound for the price paid. On/off button also used to set volume. If you want something not too pricy but with decent sound quality( not too tinny) then I would recommend this. Good value for money
11 Comment| 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 September 2011
Speakers are compact, stylish and produce an impressive sound quality for their size and cost. Volume can be controlled by the on/off knob.
on 2 April 2013
Superb little speakers. At the price I didn't have the highest of expectations,but I was pleasantly surprised. They are,in fact, better than my other desktop speakers which were 3 times the price.Would recommend them to all.
on 2 December 2011
Have used these speakers with a desktop PC for a month now, with no problems. Good value, good quality sound with plenty of volume, and stylish. Comes with its own power supply, and standard (green coded) jack that fits into the back of the PC. Had a bit of a scare when I first plugged them in as there was a dreadful hum, but that was quickly solved by pushing the jackplug firmly in to get a good contact - well worth checking this connection if you have (or read about) a humming problem! Well packed and excellent delivery service as usual from Amazon.
11 Comment| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 December 2011
Bought this item as I am not very happy with the sound from our flatscreen tv. These speakers do the job just fine as the sound is now directed at the viewer rather than coming from the of bottom of the screen. Promt delivery and excellent value.
on 7 April 2012
My main consideration when I ordered these Speakers was their compact size as space on my desk is limited but having just set them up, I am pleasantly surprised at how good they sound. For their size they have excellent tone and I would highly recommend them to anyone who doesn't have a lot of money to spend. I also find the Headphone socket very useful.
on 9 August 2012
For the size of the speakers the quality adequate and also handles the volume OK.
Nice looking and OK for laptop use. Not for PC use (a bit tinny)
The packaging and delivery was as usual very good.
on 19 May 2012
I was searching for a low cost set of speakers for my laptop as I was going for dual screen. the Logitech Z130 fitted the description: relatively cheap, trusted logo and delivers a good sound. Have been using them for 2 months now and no distortion in sound under loud volume
Of course, One must not expect them to have extra bass or make your table tremble under loud volume, it cannot.
on 17 May 2012
Bought these to replace a 5.1 speaker system on my PC that I just did'nt need & to free up some space. The sound level is just fine for my needs....I have the volume set to about halfway. ON/OFF & VOL are on one knob on the front of one of the speakers, sound quality is just fine....they look good to & take up very little room.
on 3 June 2016
Having recently purchased a new tv I found that the sound quality was very poor, which I understand is a common complaint with these new modern thin tv's. So I tried these speakers as an alternative to a large speaker bar and they give a rich sound quality like we were use to have with our old tv. So would I recommend these if you had a similar problem with your tv sound quality, yes I would excellent value and prompt delivery.