on 19 May 2012
Bought this for my wife. She has 2 other pendrives which she uses for different things. She needed another pen drive but with a decent capacity as she required to copy files and youtube videos for school (she is a DT teacher).

The drive arrived very quickly and worked immediately. No errors copying files across and there is also security software installed.

Didn't come with a lanyard to attach it too, but easy enough to buy one.

All in all, a good drive, by a well known brand and so far very reliable.
on 7 May 2017
As usual the product arrived promptly. Does what it says on the tin. always use these for our memory stick.s
on 7 October 2011
I use these USB drives to keep zipped backups. The original 4GB version was getting full so I opted for this 16GB replacement.
There is a program already installed on the drive and once I realised this was not required I deleted it.
The mechanism to protect the USB connector is hinged to the drive and therefore cannot be lost, a common problem (for me) as I am always putting them done and losing them.

Doug Smith = 07/10/2011
on 13 October 2011
recieved the drive on time. my last drive (kingston datatraveler 8GB) fell to the floor a couple of times and the last time it stopped working. i needed a drive to take with me my docs/music from and to work. it says 16gigs but actually has 14,6 gigs of space even after formating it, but still is better than the one i had at a same price i bought the first one 4/5 years ago. havent had a chance to test the transfer rate but i dont think that will be an issue for me. i'm happy with the product.
on 10 October 2012
This was a very good price for this amount of storage. Speed copying files on to it is as fast or faster than my other varied selection of pen drives. Personally I really like the style of cap that just swings sideways to open and shut, rather than a completely removable cap, because I don't have to worry about losing it. However I'm keeping it somewhere clean where it won't get knocked about. If you're planning to do something like carry it round in a pocket with loose change then you might want a different pen drive with a top that protects it better.
on 13 February 2012
I always carry a memory stick in my wallet, just in case I need to move the odd file around or pass my CV over to someone, had a 4gb for ages, then moved upto an 8gb unit, when this one came on the market at less than a £10 how could I resist, can't get anywhere close to this price on the high-street and it's now found a home in my wallet for when I need to move a file around or take a file somewhere for printing. Can't fault it, does exactly what you expect it to do.
on 28 August 2013
I am concerned at the massive amount of data that I have on my computer. I have many files and very many pictures/video's which represent many factors in a long life's work. If I had a breakdown on my computer I would probably lose much of the data and so I have copied my data on to a memory stick so that I can safely store my data. and recover it if necessary.
on 20 August 2015
Bought 2 of these and they work. Not the fastest but were not bought for speed. Wanted a small stick with a folding cover that keeps it attached. Ideal for the pocket or jumping between devices\servers.
on 26 November 2015
So far, functions perfectly- no problems transferring data. I usually remember to safely remove hardware but not always. I have had this for a couple of years, bumping around in a pencil case without problems. Overall, well worth the money.
on 28 March 2014
Used it straight out of the packaging, starts off transferring at about 30mb/s which is lovely, but within half a minute it drops to about 1mb/s which isn't very good at all, and continues slowly dropping throughout the transfer. Does this every time, only really fast if you're copying less than 1GB or so, but then why buy a 16GB stick?