Colour: Cyan|Change

on 15 December 2010
Since I purchased this product from Amazon, I have been using it regularly. My New Wireless printer never gave me any sort of problem related to the ink cartridge. Therefore I recommend this product is highly suitable for Epson printer and work perfectly...
on 13 March 2011
I've owned and used loads of printers over the years, I have had dalliances with other printer manufactures, but keep coming back to Epson. I won't be buying anything else in the future.
on 2 May 2012
In comparison with shop prices this high yield ink cartridge offers excellent value for money. Affordable Epson original keeps us away from the lower priced compatibles. On top of this, an excellent delivery service.
on 28 February 2015
As always this is the only ink to use in my Epson printer. I have been using this product for about 2 years and it is very good quality, nice clear colours. Tried using compatible cartridges but found that most times the printer would not accept them.
on 23 May 2012
I purchased the Epson Cartridge with the larger quantity of ink because my Epson Printer seems to get through Cyan much quicker than the other three colour cartridges. However, once installed and used for one sheet of paper, I found the window dispaying the quantities left in each cartridge shows only three quarters full of ink. When I've replaced other coulours, they have shown full irespective of whether they are the normal or larger quantity ones.
on 13 October 2012
What can you say about original ink cartridges, they are usually the best option quality-wise but unreasonably expensive. This Epson cartridge is no different. The quality of the Epson printer it fits is excellent, the ink lasts well compared to previous printers.
on 10 June 2015
OK, so I clicked 'I love it' in order to give this a five-star review. I don't actually 'love' print cartridges - they're a necessary and over-expensive evil. The five stars is for Epson quality - and for a slightly lesser price through Amazon.
on 14 February 2012
Nice ink cartridge. This is the larger capacity ink cartridge. Apple on front = larger capacity. Fox on front = normal capacity. Like most ink cartridges these are expensive!

From experience compatible cartridges are not worth the hassle in the long run. They will shorten the life of your printer.

Happy printing!
on 28 May 2016
I have learnt by experience that it is worthwhile to buy your inkjet manufacturer's recommended cartridge. It is not only recognised by the printer driver software but ensures trouble free print performance. So I always buy Epson cartridges for this reason
on 10 December 2011
Item received promptly via 1st class post. Have only just put it in to my printer Epson Stylus SX420W and everything is working fine first time.