Colour Name: Cyan|Change

on 15 December 2010
Since I purchased this product from Amazon, I have been using it regularly. My New Wireless printer never gave me any sort of problem related to the ink cartridge. Therefore I recommend this product is highly suitable for Epson printer and work perfectly...
on 2 May 2012
In comparison with shop prices this high yield ink cartridge offers excellent value for money. Affordable Epson original keeps us away from the lower priced compatibles. On top of this, an excellent delivery service.
on 13 March 2011
I've owned and used loads of printers over the years, I have had dalliances with other printer manufactures, but keep coming back to Epson. I won't be buying anything else in the future.
on 13 October 2012
What can you say about original ink cartridges, they are usually the best option quality-wise but unreasonably expensive. This Epson cartridge is no different. The quality of the Epson printer it fits is excellent, the ink lasts well compared to previous printers.
on 23 May 2012
I purchased the Epson Cartridge with the larger quantity of ink because my Epson Printer seems to get through Cyan much quicker than the other three colour cartridges. However, once installed and used for one sheet of paper, I found the window dispaying the quantities left in each cartridge shows only three quarters full of ink. When I've replaced other coulours, they have shown full irespective of whether they are the normal or larger quantity ones.
on 14 February 2012
Nice ink cartridge. This is the larger capacity ink cartridge. Apple on front = larger capacity. Fox on front = normal capacity. Like most ink cartridges these are expensive!

From experience compatible cartridges are not worth the hassle in the long run. They will shorten the life of your printer.

Happy printing!
on 4 January 2015
These are the standard black inks that fit my Epson WorkForce WF-3520DWF.

They're cheaper than the shops and work without problems. If you want the bigger size, they have a picture of a stag on them and are labelled XL.
on 12 January 2014
Seeing Epson Black (Apple) at this price I bought it to keep in stock. I wondered what 'untagged' meant, but when it arrived it looked genuine, and I kept it. Put it into my printer yesterday with no problems. I wish Amazon would sell the other colours individually at that price. I always seem to end up with 2 of one colour and none of another.
on 6 February 2014
Rate Epson cyan ink? Well without it my printer doesn't work, so it's excellent. Like all printer inks, however, it's way overpriced, so it's always good to get the occasional bargain when it's on offer.
on 20 October 2013
These ink cartridges are very expensive in most retail shops, so finding an online supplier who sells the genuine article for a realistic price is a real bonus. The items received is genuine and delivery was quick. I would recommend this supplier to anyone looking to purchase these cartridges.