Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 13 April 2012
There's nothing I can say in praise which hasn't been said already. It's awesome!

It should, perhaps, come with a warning notice though. Listening to it may well induce the urge to do something awesome. Like wrestling a bear. While on fire. Which could be dangerous...
on 30 July 2010
I'm a BIG fan of orchestra, soundtrack and the likes. For a while I had been listening to the 'Immediate' CD and when this popped up, I thought it'd be the same, but with more tracks.

I was wrong.

This is so much more than 22 tracks of epic.

It's 22 tracks of RAW EPIC!

Not a single track lowers the awesome, as every single piece drags you into a new story and makes those who don't even like 'no lyrics' oggle in disbelief! Absolutely THE best music I have ever purchased.

If you have any doubts, throw them at the side of the road right now. THIS is for you.
I don't know who you are... but trust me... THIS is definitely for YOU!
on 30 November 2010
Heard the track Heart of Courage on the trailer for the PC game Mass Effect 2, the combination of music and visuals of the trailer were 100% spot on. It's a great shame that Two Steps From Hell do not release their back catalogue as this is great music.
on 3 October 2011
If you're looking for the thrilling accompaniment to the BBC's trails for its Frozen Planet series, search no more. It's called "Heart of Courage" and is track two on this album.

That's what led me to stumble across this incredible collection. Two Steps from Hell is a production company that specialises in providing music for media promotion. You therefore won't have heard any of it within an actual film but plenty has found its way to movie trailers and the occasional video game.

What makes it stand out is its raw power and rich, infectious melody. The reason anyone buys a soundtrack is because a few of the cues or leitmotifs are strong enough to carry the thing as a whole. It's rare that the entire score can do this.

Here, however, is what could be a greatest hits compilation of Hans Zimmer, John Powell and Harry Gregson-Williams. It comes from Nick Phoenix and Thomas Bergersen, who are obviously influenced by the former three's grandiose, synthesised style.

Each of the 22 tracks conjures epic imagery. You could easily ask why no other current movie composer can serve up such an aural feast; it should be borne in mind that their work has to service both the highs and lows of whatever is on the screen. By comparison, these compositions are designed to enhance the frenetic sequences that lure you back to the cinema.

Invincible is a great set of tracks that can bear repeated listening. This review could be equally applied to Two Steps from Hell's latest offering, Archangel, which if anything is even better. So instead of me repeating it on that page, click the link here and treat yourself.
on 4 August 2010
Seriously, this is deeply epic. If you ever wondered where the awesome movie music comes from, it's these dudes.
on 20 May 2011
22 tracks, 57:30 mintues of pure brilliance, each track telling it's own story,
non-lyrical nay-sayers among you, prepare to eat your words. Powerful music, that acts as a stimulant.
Each track as good as the last a next, is excellent. I cannot say it any more ways without being repepative.
Just an epic album from some genius composers
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 12 February 2015
Ask me a few years ago if i'd buy an album about trailer music and i'd have laughed at you, at least until I had heard of Two Steps From Hell. Formed by two gentleman Thomas Bergersen and Nick Phoenix their original orchestral scores have featured on almost every big movie and video game soundtrack you can think of and unless you've heard it you wouldn't realise (Avatar was the first that I recognised) but they've done everything from Harry Potter to X-Men and Skyfall.

Invincible was their first public album release I believe with tracks previously recorded and used from several years before and it is epic, only word for it. Though largely orchestral/classical there are occasional guitar rock vibes running through (my favorite track To Glory features this especially). Though there are a couple of tracks on this album a bit weaker than others overall this is a collection of fantastic emotion stirring pieces.
on 14 June 2016
Utterly astonishing. I thought that I only knew one track, but found myself knowing several others due to their use on movie trailers. 'Freedom Fighters' I knew from a youtube film of footage of the earth from the I.S.S. It makes awe-inspiring visuals tremendously moving; tear inducing, it fits so perfectly. Get this album. You won't regret it.
on 12 October 2015
I drive to this CD. Lots of powerful choral, drumming and general rousing stuff. Best of their CDs as far as I am concerned. If you live in a detached dwelling, turn up the volume! There are some tracks which give you just a tiny part of something that make you think "I've heard that before somewhere". That is because these guys compose for films/adverts etc. Generally though the whole tracks are not heard. Love this, it's the best. Just wish they'd come to the UK and do a concert.
on 28 April 2016
Just purchased the Invincible and Sun albums after discovering Thomas Bergersen on YouTube. I'd wanted music to inspire me while I worked - and found a YouTuber had put together a compilation of TB's music (thank you!). - and goodness, this is truly wonderful epic inspirational music.