on 11 October 2015
New recipe, smaller milk pod, tastes very strange and a bit chemicaly. What a shame :(
on 7 November 2015
Well packaged and speedily delivered. However, I was hoping to get the older product, which was shown in the picture. I received the new product which we do not think is as good. The creamer in the pack is not nearly as good as the old one. The coffee now just doesn't taste the same. We are considering changing the product all together.
on 8 December 2016
Great delivery service. Well packaged.

In terms of taste, the carte noir discs are great This multipack reduces the price per cup a little so you can enjoy the barista style coffee straight from your little machine!

This is probably the best macchiato disc you can get for tassimo machines. I have tried the others and definitely prefer these the most.
on 13 March 2016
I love the coffee but the quality of the pods is appalling. For some time now I have had the odd explosion of milk when the hot water flushes through. I thought this was because I put the pod in incorrectly. However, the last delivery of these had a leaky pod and there was stinky milk all over the interior of the package. I cleaned it all up and then used a supposedly good pod pod only to find it sprayed mild all over the machine. My conclusion is that it is not my fault at all just poor quality control at Tassimo. This has been an ongoing problem for some time now but it is definitely the leaky pods that are the fault. Come on Tassimo these things are not cheap the least I ask is that they don't explode when I use them and spray milk all over the machine and me.
review imagereview image
on 1 November 2015
For some reason, I would suspect, that its cheaper to pack a two box Carte Noire Macchiato than having large creamers in two boxes and one Carte Noire?
This makes the drink stronger. When I spoke to your customer services inquiring if they were the same as I've ordered before she confirmed that they were. Packed in three's as before. I've also found that most supermarkets don't stock the three pack type anymore.
Well here's one customer that Tassimo have lost
Michael F Moore.
on 17 November 2016
Since they changed from the larger milk pods, to a smaller pod, to save on packaging, the taste is no-where near as good. I've got a box of 5 packs to drink through, although I'm doubtful that I'll be buying them again if my opinion doesn't change :-(

Shame, the original drink was great, and had a nice layered effect, now there are just 2 layers, brown and white, rather than a gradual fade from brown to white.
on 31 October 2016
Love this coffee! Found it at a great price - and even better on subscription, so happy to go with a regular monthly order, which I can change to two months or skip, if we're overstocked. Fortunately, though, my family also love these drinks too :)
Delicious! I must go and get a glass...
on 13 July 2016
Previously I have always tended to purchase the Costa Latte's, but as these were a little cheaper I decided to give these a go and am glad I did as I actually prefer them. I know the 'new' milk has upset a few but I have to say they dont really bother me provided you give them a good stir.

Would recommend these and will be repurchasing.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 9 June 2016
I used to have the Carte Noire Caramel Macchiato when I had the Tassimo at work and decided to give this a try. I really enjoy a cup as a treat - I can't drink it in the quantities that I used to because I am pregnant and trying to keep my caffeine intake to a minimum. A good quality coffee and a great product.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 8 November 2015
I've been buying these for the last couple of years. They were my favorite. But, in October 2015 they changed the milk in them. It now tastes watery and weak. I've now cancelled my monthly subscription for them and will look for a different coffee. Very disappointed.