on 5 May 2017
Great headphones with great sound quality. Really how light they are - can barely tell I have them on. They do a great job of blocking out almost all background noise so I can concentrate.

As for the comments stating the headphones ate too tight, I can't agree there. Granted, I've only had these a few days, but at the moment the fit is absolutely perfect. They are very comfy to wear.
on 20 April 2017
Very good
on 18 July 2017
Brilliant sounding 'headphones. Comfortable to wear.
on 5 June 2017
Brilliant sound quality, a little tight around the ears though.
on 28 October 2017
They're good headphones, but they can get uncomfortable over long periods of time. The sound quality is fine for the price. I found that only one side of the headphones can rotate, but that's not really a problem, as there's really no point in rotating the headphones. The cushioning is nice. Overall, they're fine for the price.
on 7 November 2016
Very good quality headphones, great for daily use, as well as for studio work.
on 28 August 2017
Sounds good and has a reasonably long cable but it not very comfortable. This may change as I wear it more but can only give 3 stars at the moment
on 28 October 2017
Great headphones for watching films without disturbing sleeping children! Extra long lead is spot on.
on 14 November 2017
Great... nice set of headphones, good sound experience
on 8 November 2017
I bought this product, and after a week of use only one ear works. I wrote to them however they didn't respond. its a shame because I really like sennheiser as a first choice for my profession however the shocking service is making me consider other options. I wouldn't recommend buying from this seller!!