Customer reviews

1,577
Model Number: 3949948|Change

In Between the failure of an old and purchase of a new HP Printer,we bought these cartridges for a hardly used (152 page total print) kodak printer that was boxed as new as an emergency printer.

Messages to replace because carts read as empty(That could not be overridden) after 42, yes 42 A4 printouts asking for both colour and black and white replacements shocked me.

Just to compare, 42 printouts for £18.50, the same costs for 42 pages in the new HP we bought is 92p with around 900 left in case we needed to print more.
A brief reminder why we gave up on this brand.
Never again, not even in an emergency.Was it the ink or the printer?
My astute engineering mind took the lot to the tip and that problem is now left with whoever is left supplying these and their customers

My advice don't buy 1 of your new printer if it offers value for money,buy two and store one-because if it needs servicing you will need a fallback that you know the cost per page of.
I Accept that Kodak no longer make printers but supplies should be A1 if sold above RRP.
on 29 March 2017
Genuine Kodak Ink, both cartridges work fine in my Kodak Hero 7.1 printer. They seem to last quite well, not as long as the Kodak propaganda states but then the actual printer itself has not failed after 12 months and one day like so many other printers I have purchased in the past. The quality of the prints is excellent, photos look really, really good.
on 23 November 2015
I have lost count of the many Kodak Ink Catridges I have bought. In my opinion if you want value-for-money in your printing then Kodak simply is the best. Kodak Ink Catridges are most reasonable in price compared to many of the other leading brand Printers - which their Catridges can be expensive. I throughly endorse and recommend Kodak Ink Catridges as being great for printing, and great on price.
on 10 June 2013
I will not be buying these genuine Kodak cartridges again. I am just putting in the third one having not yet used a ream of A4 paper. I only use this printer for normal documents ie. email receipts, letters etc. never for photos or heavily coloured pages. They are just not worth buying. The black ones are the same, I have used three of those already!
Kodak say that these cartridges save you money because they print over four hundred pages. In my experience that is complete rubbish. I will be buying compatible ones from a company that I have dealt with before who's cartridges are much cheaper and last longer.
on 10 May 2017
Genuine product which was exactly what I wanted. Would recommend the XL - more economical. Arrived quickly and in good condition.
on 18 February 2013
I bought this Kodak Ink Cartridge about 6 months back. The Amazon site says this ink works for 770 Pages. I highly doubt that. I have printed around 200 pages, on the max side, in last 6 months and Cartridge is about to finish. I have not even printed any picture in this period. So IMHO, Though Kodak Cartridge are cheap compares to others, They don't last long as they said on the tin. If your printer support some other cartridge which have better value for money, Please go for them.

Last thing, As always Amazon did excellent and timely delivery of the Order. Hats Off to Amazon Team.

Cheers,

Gaurav
on 22 August 2012
Highly recommend Kodak products. For a few years now, I have owned a Kodak ESP-5 printer and only buy Kodak ink cartridges. Had a problem with the printer head once but one phone call to Kodak and they sent a free replacement.
This seller on Amazon was quick to post out to me and arrived safely. Would use seller again, however to be honest I don't care who I buy it from (as its only printer ink!!) as long as they are reliable and cheaper than any one else!
on 18 July 2017
Definitely worth buying Kodak ink, last longer, does not dry out & better printing than buying compatible inks
on 28 May 2017
Arrived very promptly and used as soon as it got here.Far cheaper than most ink.
on 29 April 2017
Excellent service , price and product , prompt arrival . Many thanks .