Price:£86.40 - £258.99

on 20 November 2011
After making the mistake of buying fake Uggs last winter, I decided that I would make a purchase that would be worth parting with my money. My main problem with the Uggs/mock Uggs is the lack of support for your feet and ankles which can lead to problems and the bizarre use of a non-waterproof foam sole, meaning that minutes after stepping outside into snowy or rainy winter weather, my feet were damp and freezing cold and the boots also began to smell. These boots are amazing. I bought the size 8 (I am normally a large 8-9) and they fit very well. They felt very snug when I first put them on, which I was worried about as I thought they were too small, but after a few days of wearing the material on the inside gets more compressed and they fit wonderfully. They have a more solid structure than your average sheepskin boot, and it helps you to walk properly (rather than the annoying scuffing of feet that normally happens). They are deliciously warm, and I never take mine off. They have seen me through all sorts of weather and it is true that they do not make your feet sweat as the synthetic material ones so often do. I have worn them day in day out for 4 weeks and they do not smell - although leaving them out over night to air helps I think.
They look really cool too; great colour and original design, so you stand out from the crowds of Ugg clones.
Amazon has them for a fantastic price and you won't regret buying them!
on 29 January 2013
Lovely to get some more well-made, squishily-soft sheepskin boots in stylish purple. The quality is great and, as I absolutely love Emu boots, I am delighted with these Alba ones - just a bit different to the usual 'ugly boot' style. I really would recommend these as they are snug, comfortable and look fab with skirts, leggings or jeans. I am also wearing them as slippers around the house so that I can make the most of having another pair to enjoy! I washed out the insoles of my other 'Outback' Emus at the weekend using non-bio gentle wool liquid and they've fluffed up like new in the airing cupboard. You get what you pay for with these - and at Amazon prices, they are an investment in your feet this Winter which will last for years to come. Enjoy!
on 23 November 2010
Amazing boots, beautifully made and def better quality than Ugg australia, outstanding quality, sheepskin is so soft. If you are going to buy any boots this year for winter buy these or any Emu brand. One word of advice, i am a U.K size 9 and bought an 8 as these come up big. So downsize is a must! Happy shopping x
on 19 February 2014
I had read other reviews that people were unsure what size to get. I'm a size 6 but I ordered a size 5 and I'm glad I did. They are definitely a bigger size. They are a wee bit neat but not uncomfortable in the slightest. They will stretch over time so a size 6 would be way too big for me. I ordered these boots in chocolate brown an contrary to other reviews saying the colour isn't right, are wrong! They are most definately chocolate brown in colour. Buy these boots ladies, you won't regret it!
on 8 February 2013
Lovely boots and would recommend them to any body. The 1st boots l bought were Ugg, but prefer Emu boots every time!
on 14 February 2013
Luxury quality, lovely and warm, they look fab! im going to buy another colour!! Best winter boots I've bought and I've bought a lot!
on 27 February 2013
I have had this particular style from Emu before and loved it.. I have to say that the delivery i have recently received does not appear to be of the same quality, the fit is smaller (my foot has deffo not grown. ) and the sheepskin lining is not as thick as previous boots, the over all quantity is down. However, they are still a warm lovely boot and I will be keeping them.. I just probably wont order any again.
on 10 January 2013
Emu boots are lovely. They replaced a pair with a hole (due to constant wear). These boots were not as dark as the picture suggested. They are a medium to light grey. Still nice. They also feel just that bit smaller than last pair. Saying that they are great, I wouldn't return them but just would ask for more accurate colour photos.
on 9 November 2012
WOW SO COMFY AND WARM AND YES SIZING IS ON THE LARGE SIDE...SHAME THEY DON;T HAVE HALF SIZES. I am betwen 6.5 and 7 ordered a 6 and that's ok for smaller foot but a little bit of a squash for the other...yes I only have 2!!
Dont really need socks as sheepskin is scrummy on your feet.
With offer and discount a really good buy and styling is great too
on 8 May 2012
I received two pairs of the alba boots today, one in rose, the other in purple and have to say I love them every bit as my two previous pairs (also alba, one black, one indigo). Will definately be ordering more, hopefully in the very near future! Would recommend these to anyone - they are as comfy as wearing slippers, only draw back is in the difficulty taking them off!!!