Price:£108.00 - £175.00

on 20 November 2011
After making the mistake of buying fake Uggs last winter, I decided that I would make a purchase that would be worth parting with my money. My main problem with the Uggs/mock Uggs is the lack of support for your feet and ankles which can lead to problems and the bizarre use of a non-waterproof foam sole, meaning that minutes after stepping outside into snowy or rainy winter weather, my feet were damp and freezing cold and the boots also began to smell. These boots are amazing. I bought the size 8 (I am normally a large 8-9) and they fit very well. They felt very snug when I first put them on, which I was worried about as I thought they were too small, but after a few days of wearing the material on the inside gets more compressed and they fit wonderfully. They have a more solid structure than your average sheepskin boot, and it helps you to walk properly (rather than the annoying scuffing of feet that normally happens). They are deliciously warm, and I never take mine off. They have seen me through all sorts of weather and it is true that they do not make your feet sweat as the synthetic material ones so often do. I have worn them day in day out for 4 weeks and they do not smell - although leaving them out over night to air helps I think.
They look really cool too; great colour and original design, so you stand out from the crowds of Ugg clones.
Amazon has them for a fantastic price and you won't regret buying them!
on 29 January 2013
Lovely to get some more well-made, squishily-soft sheepskin boots in stylish purple. The quality is great and, as I absolutely love Emu boots, I am delighted with these Alba ones - just a bit different to the usual 'ugly boot' style. I really would recommend these as they are snug, comfortable and look fab with skirts, leggings or jeans. I am also wearing them as slippers around the house so that I can make the most of having another pair to enjoy! I washed out the insoles of my other 'Outback' Emus at the weekend using non-bio gentle wool liquid and they've fluffed up like new in the airing cupboard. You get what you pay for with these - and at Amazon prices, they are an investment in your feet this Winter which will last for years to come. Enjoy!
on 23 November 2010
Amazing boots, beautifully made and def better quality than Ugg australia, outstanding quality, sheepskin is so soft. If you are going to buy any boots this year for winter buy these or any Emu brand. One word of advice, i am a U.K size 9 and bought an 8 as these come up big. So downsize is a must! Happy shopping x
on 19 February 2014
I had read other reviews that people were unsure what size to get. I'm a size 6 but I ordered a size 5 and I'm glad I did. They are definitely a bigger size. They are a wee bit neat but not uncomfortable in the slightest. They will stretch over time so a size 6 would be way too big for me. I ordered these boots in chocolate brown an contrary to other reviews saying the colour isn't right, are wrong! They are most definately chocolate brown in colour. Buy these boots ladies, you won't regret it!
on 8 February 2013
Lovely boots and would recommend them to any body. The 1st boots l bought were Ugg, but prefer Emu boots every time!
on 14 February 2013
Luxury quality, lovely and warm, they look fab! im going to buy another colour!! Best winter boots I've bought and I've bought a lot!
on 27 February 2013
I have had this particular style from Emu before and loved it.. I have to say that the delivery i have recently received does not appear to be of the same quality, the fit is smaller (my foot has deffo not grown. ) and the sheepskin lining is not as thick as previous boots, the over all quantity is down. However, they are still a warm lovely boot and I will be keeping them.. I just probably wont order any again.
on 10 January 2013
Emu boots are lovely. They replaced a pair with a hole (due to constant wear). These boots were not as dark as the picture suggested. They are a medium to light grey. Still nice. They also feel just that bit smaller than last pair. Saying that they are great, I wouldn't return them but just would ask for more accurate colour photos.
on 3 November 2012
My husband purchased these for my birthday which will be at the end of November. They weren't cheap and the reviews looked mostly very good.

The boots arrived swiftly and the fit was good (ordered my usual size), snug and warm although look quite wide. I got the dark brown ones. The straps at the back are dark brown to match the colour of the boot, not a contrasting tan colour like the pictures (I was aware of this and didn't mind).

I have put them on twice in the house to break them in a bit. Break is the word! The second time, this morning, I pulled them on and the fur at the top of the left boot ripped away from the outer. I wasn't using excessive force and pulled at the sides rather than the at the front/back. I did read some reviews which said other purchasers had similar issues, but wrongly assumed it would be ok as so many other people haven't had a problem.

All I can say is sadly mine were rubbish quality and I am returning them first thing on Monday morning. I don't want a replacement, but will look at some Celtic Sheepskin boots instead.
on 25 February 2012
I really loved these boots. They were comfy and warm and looked nicer than a lot of the sheepskin boots you see around. However, after 2 months I was putting them on and the seam ripped down the back - at the point where they should be strongest. I think another reviewer said something similar, previously. I am not heavy on shoes - they often last me years - and these boots were really easy to slip on so it wasn't as if I was tugging really hard to get them on like you do with some pull on leather boots. I literally picked them up, held them while I put my foot in, pulled them up and they ripped! Therefore, it wasn't simple 'wear and tear'. I was tempted to try and sew them but, because they cost over £100, I felt that they should be better quality and that I might encounter further problems with them. I was very disappointed as they are nice. However, Amazon were brilliant and simply refunded them as faulty items. It has put me off them, though. I wouldn't buy another pair - especially as another reviewer had the same experience.