on 1 March 2015
Along with many other reviewers, I've found these are poor replacements for the originals. Life of these bulbs has ranged from 10 minutes to 2 months. I thought the pack of 10 would last me a long time, but they're all gone within 6 months and as they're so fiddly to fit you just don't want to be changing them that often.
on 8 November 2013
The lamps are of poor quality and they do not necessarly fit what's expected. The fitting pins are too thins althdough it supposed to fit this particular lighting system that I ordered them for.
on 30 April 2017
I've got through 5 of the ten bulbs since purchasing them less than 30 days ago... to replace 2 bulbs on the hood of my oven... the 2 bulbs I had to replace had lasted me 6 months prior to that. As the old saying goes, 'buy cheap, buy twice'. Very disappointed.
on 3 February 2013
Long life by who's reckoning? I started writing down when I fitted them and realised some lasted all of two months! To be fair one hasn't blown yet but if it wasn't for others lasting a couple of years, I'd be checking my wiring!!
on 16 July 2017
I haven't kept careful track of the life of the bulbs, but I've just replaced these bulbs in the fittings again after replacing them only a month or so ago. "Life Life Lamp"? Not as far as I can see. I won't be buying again.
on 13 November 2017
Good price, but factor in that 2 out of ten were DOA straight out of the packet. Still cheap enough, but if like me you needed 20, I'd get 30 to be sure you had enough. Certainly not long life at zero hours.
on 15 November 2017
Bulbs work fine but not for long. Original bulb lasted at least 3 years. I have now used 9 of the bulbs I purchased in around 1 year.

I'll not purchase again and spend more on longer lasting bulbs
on 6 May 2017
Bought these bulbs in January. They arrived on time and looked like the correct ones. However upon fitting one today, I quickly realised that they were in fact too big. Very annoying.
on 26 May 2017
Rubbish, these lamps aren't long lasting - I have changed all dozen in about 6 months, as they have all blown. Replaced with another brand, which have been absolutely fine, and not changed the new ones since.
on 26 August 2017
Great value. Fraction of standard retail price compared to local supermarkets. I had to replace 5 bulbs and all worked perfectly. I have five spare and all for the usual price that would get me just four of them.