Wattage: 20|Change

on 1 March 2015
Along with many other reviewers, I've found these are poor replacements for the originals. Life of these bulbs has ranged from 10 minutes to 2 months. I thought the pack of 10 would last me a long time, but they're all gone within 6 months and as they're so fiddly to fit you just don't want to be changing them that often.
on 8 November 2013
The lamps are of poor quality and they do not necessarly fit what's expected. The fitting pins are too thins althdough it supposed to fit this particular lighting system that I ordered them for.
on 30 April 2017
I've got through 5 of the ten bulbs since purchasing them less than 30 days ago... to replace 2 bulbs on the hood of my oven... the 2 bulbs I had to replace had lasted me 6 months prior to that. As the old saying goes, 'buy cheap, buy twice'. Very disappointed.
on 3 February 2013
Long life by who's reckoning? I started writing down when I fitted them and realised some lasted all of two months! To be fair one hasn't blown yet but if it wasn't for others lasting a couple of years, I'd be checking my wiring!!
on 6 May 2017
Bought these bulbs in January. They arrived on time and looked like the correct ones. However upon fitting one today, I quickly realised that they were in fact too big. Very annoying.
on 26 May 2017
Rubbish, these lamps aren't long lasting - I have changed all dozen in about 6 months, as they have all blown. Replaced with another brand, which have been absolutely fine, and not changed the new ones since.
on 4 June 2017
all fused within a few weeks. bought these instead,BOGAO 3W G4 COB LED Bulbs, 25W Halogen Lamps ,more expensive but months later and there are all still working at a fraction of the cost
on 17 April 2017
We can now see at night. Awesome!
on 30 April 2017
Absolute junk. Supposed to last several thousand hours. One dud on extricating from packet. 6 others gone within around 200 hours of use.
on 22 June 2017
GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY THOUGH I RECIEVED TWO BROKEN. MAYBE COULD DO WITH MORE PACKAGING TO PROTECT THE CONTENTS